4.0 out of 5 stars A "must-read" for every cat's staff
Published on 12 Dec 2011 by Jaffanosha

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the book shame it has to contain some words ...
Enjoyed the book shame it has to contain some words that would be used as swear words spoilt the reading of it for me
Published 1 month ago by enid perrjn

4.0 out of 5 stars A "must-read" for every cat's staff, 12 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Secret World of Fluffy Ratbag (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyed this book, being a cat owner (sorry - cat SERVANT)..... made me chuckle and laugh out loud in some places, as I recognised behaviours and realised just why my cat gives me that disdainful look.... now I am armed with a knowledge of the inner workings of a cat's psyche, a battle of wills will commence, and things might change in this household.... (in my dreams!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comedy through the eyes of a cat, 30 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Secret World of Fluffy Ratbag (Kindle Edition)
Something a little bit different. An astute observation on life from a cats perspective. A light hearted read, very amusing and surprisingly true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought a Kindle for my holiday but - - -, 7 May 2012
K. A. Newton (North West England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Secret World of Fluffy Ratbag (Kindle Edition)
I should have spent a week in Devon with my daughter, partner and their baby.

All was booked and I ordered and received my Kindle and charger in good time ready for travelling.

Unfortunately their 12 yr old she house-cat went on heat and could not go to the cattery so I ended up staying at home in their house with their cat. She continually paid attention to me asking for attention and then after a few strokes would suddenly twirl around offering her rear end.

I had bought some e-books including 4 about cats to keep myself amused whilst on holiday but ending up reading them whilst sat alone in "purdah".

This book, best of the 4 is terrific. I never stopped laughing.

If you like cats and have some time alone to fill this is the book to get.

Cat was delighted with return of her own family and once more I am the intruder.

Well, well, well worth the cost.

Edit. I let my daughter read a few chapters on my kindle and when she got her own kindle she asked for the title and downloaded this too. Never stopped laughing when she read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 9 April 2012
This review is from: The Secret World of Fluffy Ratbag (Kindle Edition)
A delightful insight into the world of the cat and his servants.
I found the book hilarious, laughing out loud to the consternation and disdain of my very own feline owner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 Dec 2012
Pookie (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret World of Fluffy Ratbag (Kindle Edition)
"Skinny Man" and "Noisy Woman" most definitely have a real cat- and they don't get a lot realer than Fluffy Ratbag! My sniggering at his description of the Christmas festivities made my husband look at me as if I was totally mad... and I shall never be able to look a turkey in the eye again! Fabulous book- well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars The 'Delboy' of the Cat World!, 6 Jan 2014
P. Dewberry "Editor of www.thedailymews.com" (Nr Erith, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret World of Fluffy Ratbag (Kindle Edition)
The Secret World of Fluffy Ratbag was recommended to me by the author of Reservoir Cats: True Stories and Cat's Eye Views from Squirt (another book that is brilliantly observed) and I wasn't disappointed. Fluffy Ratbag gives the reader the benefit of his wisdom on many subjects and carries his bitterness (despite his protestations to the contrary) on the vet taking his 'wotsnames'. This is a very funny, very adult, book and he uses certain descriptions which younger readers should perhaps be protected from. I love his observations on his humans: Skinny Man and Noisy Woman (doesn't that describe the majority of households?!) This is a book I would recommend wholeheartedly to anyone who likes cats and wants to read something that isn't a 'hearts and flowers' tribute to them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Brilliant, 2 May 2012
H. Alexis-noel "Eggplant" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret World of Fluffy Ratbag (Kindle Edition)
I read the reviews for this book. I have not laughted out loud for a very long time. I have two cats of my own and I definately see them in a different light. I am sure they are just like Fluffy Ratbag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the book shame it has to contain some words ..., 9 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, laughed out loud at some parts, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Secret World of Fluffy Ratbag (Kindle Edition)
Very good,laughed out loud at some parts. The cat comments on the humans remained me of the look on my cat's face sometimes. A must for all cat lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I know, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Secret World of Fluffy Ratbag (Kindle Edition)
Now I know what my cat is thinking, thanks to Fluffy Ratbag and his adventures. Loved this book, and all cat servants would too I imagine. Fabulous - lets have more cat adventures.

The Secret World of Fluffy Ratbag