5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
I found the product to be exactly as described and am very pleased with it - I would recommend you to my friends
Published 21 months ago by Horace Dee

I thought I'd have a look at this, as I am of Asian descent and can never quite get a pie quite right, thinking I'd be told how to get a perfect crust, the right consistency of gravy/liquid, but no.

Published on 5 Nov 2011 by Roroblu's Mum

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing made from scratch - all out of tin, packs, and by the sounds of it, ready-made pie crust too!, 5 Nov 2011
Roroblu's Mum "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Savory Pie Recipes (Kindle Edition)

Every recipe features what I can only think is bought pie-crust, as nowhere does it say how to make this. The majority then have cans of chicken soup added (is that where I'm going wrong?), and some have stuffing added, and cornbread mix. Some have cans of pizza sauce and sun-dried tinned tomatoes, so from what I could see, there was nothing homemade and nothing original.

Disappointing and I think even that my made-from-scratch efforts are likely to at least taste, if not look, better than those described..

1.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 17 Nov 2011
Not the most interesting of recipe books - everything is bought in (tinned and frozen) rather than home made - and, if the cook has any imagination, most if it could be put together without the book. Recipe books should inspire but this doesn't..... Best part of it is the cover!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 6 Mar 2013