5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Running 2 x Radeon 7950 highly overclocked in crossfire, i7-3700K overclocked also, very quiet and being modular really helps, mine came with a European plug and not a UK version, these are supposed to reduce energy waste, and more importantly, help to save energy and reduce electricity bill. So maybe in the long term it will pay for itself :D
Published 19 months ago by Martin Ross

3.0 out of 5 stars Robust but...
Published 16 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Dec 2012
Martin Ross - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seasonic 750W M12II Bronze Series Modular Power Supply (Ample +12V Outputs, Smart and Silent Fan Control, Multi-GPU Technologies Supported) (Personal Computers)

3.0 out of 5 stars Robust but..., 17 Mar 2013
A very robust piece of kit but mine is far from silent. I can hear a constant "wind" almost which is rather distracting. I have also found the cables to be too short for my needs and the non-modular GPU cable doesn't bend enough to fit nicely into the GPU power sockets. I will always buy Seasonic PSUs (including corsairs) but next time I will choose an 80 Plus Gold rated PSU.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enough for Crossfiring two 7870s, 6 Mar 2013
Levent Topakoglu (Istanbul, Turkey) - See all my reviews
Running Phenom II X4 965@4.0 GHz with two Powercolor 7870 PCS+ plus 2 HDDs, 1 SSD, and 1 DVDRW drives, I have no problems at all. Before, a 550W PSU wasn't enough resulting randomly in a not detected hard drive at boot up. Now everything is allright. 4-pin ATX cable is long enough for my CM HAF 912 case.

5.0 out of 5 stars PSU Perfection, 14 Nov 2012
I've had a mini nightmare in the last few months (see my review on the Antec HCP 750).

Suffice to say, this unit has been exceptional out of the box. I made a serious error when I opted for an Antec HCP 750 before. Two faulty PSU's later and I was forced to accept that Antec suck at making PSU's.

Alas, this bad boy has given me zero issues for a week since it's been installed. Quiet as a mouse too, and compared to my old unit it's saving me around 1p per hour of use. Doesn't sound like much but over the course of a year it adds up, and what with energy prices going up it'll pay for itself in a few years!

In short, if you're even considering a PSU that isn't a Seasonic, just forget it. Go for this and be happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 26 Aug 2013
Didn't come with enough cables for crossfire 7950's, the cpu cable was not long enough & the unit is NOT entirely modular - it's only semi-modular. Spend the extra 2 quid and get a better unit!