Ring Size: L 1/2|Change

on 26 December 2012
bought this for my girlfriend for christmas. she loved it to bits. Its a great looking ring and at a very reasonable price
on 6 March 2013
Great value looks great worth every penny cant tell its not the real thing
The silver band is quite thick
on 10 October 2013
Bought this ring to replace my silver rings that were stolen some time ago and I really do like it. I was surprised by the size of it as one of the reviews said was very small, but in fact the ring is very well done, quite thick and the stone is pretty big as well.
on 26 September 2013
I needed a fake engagement ring to wear while my real one is being cleaned and serviced and this was perfect. Good quality for the price, true to size, fit perfectly!
on 16 August 2013
Exactly as picture, lovely ring, worth every penny, a gift from my son to his girlfriend. Would definitely recommend this item.
on 12 April 2013
I had the reviews and have to say for the price you cannot complain. The rings looks more expensive and I have had compliments about it.

Would definitely recommend.
on 1 May 2013
This ring is truly lovely. Looks very expensive and have had lots of compliments. Packaged well and fast delivery. Very pleased with my purchase. Thank you.
on 29 March 2013
Yes I like this very much, very good value for money and the size fitting is correct this is a value for money product
on 15 February 2014
I saw this ring time ago, I wasn't too sure and then I received it as a gift; I must say I am very pleased. The ring looks so elegant and looks expensive, I've had so many positive comments about it. Beautiful!!!!
on 4 June 2014
Fab, fab, fab. Sparkles lovely. Good true to size fit. Very pleased. Better than the pic. Very happy with purchase.