4.0 out of 5 stars Managable hair at last
I have naturally curly hair and its difficult to straighten it without your hair feeling dry, however the shampoo & conditioner have made my hair managable and smooth looking. When your hair is wet these products leave a strange feel to the hair but when you apply heat it transforms your hair into sleek glossy tresses, I will definately keep using this product.
Published 15 months ago by Lesley A

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected much more
Having read the reviews, I expected much more from this product. Even after I rinse out the conditioner my hair feels rough. Will go back to using a salon product.
Published 18 months ago by P.T.

4.0 out of 5 stars Managable hair at last, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Organix Brazilian Keratin Conditioner - 385 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2012
loopy123 (Dumfries & Galloway) - See all my reviews
I have been using this for a week in conjunction with the shampoo. I am very impressed with the quality of my hair and how it has improved in such a short space of time. I find I need to wash it less.

4.0 out of 5 stars smells lovely and definitely tames unruly hair, 5 April 2012
L. Bretherton "dempie" (Tiverton, Devon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This feels like a luxury product when you apply it, and it smells divine. (If you like coconut!) It helps calm down frizzy or overcurly hair, leaving a smooth finish to the cuticle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Complicated, 5 Nov. 2013
You need to leave this conditioner in for give minutes so its not an everyday use product but smoothed my hair well when I used it as a treatment

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected much more, 22 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Conditioner, 19 Jun. 2014
This is the best Brazilian condition I've ever used
It's not too expensive either and it was a very quick delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Great

1.0 out of 5 stars would not recomend..., 6 Jun. 2014
i found this very gressy, and had to stop using it...

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!!, 16 Feb. 2014
Thought from other reviews thus would have been great!!
Sadly I used it once, and won't be using it again!!
Left my hair very matted when wet, did not like the smell either!!
Would not recommend!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It smells nice..., 12 Jan. 2014
Stella (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is a nice conditioner to work with and feels really thick, like it really sticks to the hair. It's smells lovely too. I'm not sure it's any worse or better than all the others I've tried though, to be honest. After using it for a few months my hair is still manageable and soft after using....but it's much the same results with all the others too.

I haven't used a Brazilian treatment on my hair so maybe that's what makes the difference. On my normal/thick/long hair it's just a really nice conditioner. Maybe it only really becomes wonderful if you need it for the salt free effects?