on 3 July 2012
Very good strong and incredibly cheap. We have a very nice toilet brush holder if there is such a thing and it is very narrow, every brush that I bought before was too wide for it so this brush was my last hope and it fitted perfectly so I shall be keeping these details to order more.
on 26 August 2012
These brushes are really excellent value for money.

I like to renew my toilet brush at least every three months and these are very strong, the brush is firm and they clean the toilet beautifully.

I would thoroughly recommend these, if like me, you always like to have a strong bristled brush for the toilet and also renew them on a regular basis. I usually buy about four at a time as they are so cheap.
on 8 July 2012
Good quality brush at a good price, fitted all my different toilet brush holders as well where other types have not!
on 29 October 2012
Although the bristles were squashed on arrival the brush is fine. I have bought various loo brushes and holders over the last couple of years only to find the lids have rusted or the handles discoloured due to using bleach. This one is fine, cleans the loo bowl well and the brush stands up to bleach without discolouring. For its price can't go wrong.
on 9 October 2012
Was delighted to find this product but very disappointed. It looked like it had been in use for a couple of months. The bristled didn't look as if they'd been cut cleanly so were all raggedy and bent over and the brush at one side was flattened. It actually looks worse than the one I was using. I suppose you get what you pay for..
on 10 July 2015
How they do this lovely, strong durable toilet brush for the money, I will never know. Perfect. It fits an expensive ceramic holder and looks like they were meant to go together. Just like Me and Mr. Bombshellbaebe!!! Thank you.
on 19 July 2013
The brush heads were too small so that the whole brush flopped around in the holders.
When my husband used them two of the brushes handles snapped.
They did not compare favourably with the brushes that came with the original holders.
I would like something a little more substantial.
on 14 May 2013
ordered this product in September 2012 and the bristles have fallen out. I know it has been a few months this brush is just not made to last more than a couple of months. Becomes quite an expense if you have to keep replacing. Would not recommend this brush to anyone.
on 9 May 2013
Got two of these and am delighted with the product., wanted to replace the both without buying new holders and these done the job perfectly. The price was good and doesn't cost the earth to replace on a regular basis.
on 16 September 2015
The brush itself is fine, but because of it being wider at the top the hole in the cover of my container wasn't big enough. I ended up with one from a diy store for less than half the price that fitted. If you don't have a lid it's fine.