on 13 March 2012
This was my third order from Amazon for a mains charger for my Sony E-Reader PRS-T1. The first two claimed to work with my PRS-T1 but didn't. I sent them back. This one was even less expensive and it works. It arrived the day after being ordered. Excellent!!
on 7 January 2012
Purchased this charger late afternoon one day, and it was delivered the next day. Have only used the charger a couple of times but you can read your bookman whilst it is charging. Brilliant service, brilliant item and a lot cheaper that the one Sony wanted me to buy.
on 12 February 2012
Not a lot to say about this - it is exactly what I wanted and was received quickly after ordering. Good service
on 13 March 2013
Very pleased so far. I bought it for my Sony E-reader but I also use it to charge my Alcatel smart phone.
on 9 January 2013
This wall plug charger is well packaged and arrived very quickly when I plugged the unit in to charge my Sony PRS-T1 it worked perfectly the unit display's a green power led and protects from over charging and has a good long lead it looks and feels good quality so is a great product with an even better price.
Thank-you Digital Accessories ltd
on 14 September 2013
This charger is great now saves me plugging in computer to charge up my reader as they don't come with a charger this works well even though it is compatible with other goods it works just fine
on 1 October 2012
This item worked well the first time I used it. The second time, I got half a charge, since which time it does not work at all. A very expensive single use item.
on 14 March 2014
At last I decided to purchase a wall charger for me E-Reader should have done it a long time ago.The right product at definately the right price for me.
on 1 February 2014
this was just what I was looking for, an independant charger. It does the business I require so this charger is good for my latest
e-reader.thanks
on 9 April 2013
It's cheap, it'll charge your e-reader. The chances are you have something else in your household that has the same connection though.

See one answered question