5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!!
This was my third order from Amazon for a mains charger for my Sony E-Reader PRS-T1. The first two claimed to work with my PRS-T1 but didn't. I sent them back. This one was even less expensive and it works. It arrived the day after being ordered. Excellent!!
Published on 13 Mar 2012 by VAW

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work with my Sony e-reader
Did not work with my Sony e-reader! Have since found a charger that works perfectly but could not recommend the original purchase.
Published 4 months ago by biggest Joni fan ever

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!!, 13 Mar 2012
This review is from: UK MAINS HOME HOUSE WALL PLUG CHARGER CABLE LEAD FOR SONY E-READER PRS-T1 PRS-T2 WIFI SONY EBOOK READER CHARGER (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 7 Jan 2012
N. J. Smith "junior" (london) - See all my reviews
Purchased this charger late afternoon one day, and it was delivered the next day. Have only used the charger a couple of times but you can read your bookman whilst it is charging. Brilliant service, brilliant item and a lot cheaper that the one Sony wanted me to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 13 Mar 2013
Very pleased so far. I bought it for my Sony E-reader but I also use it to charge my Alcatel smart phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars mains charger, 12 Feb 2012
Mrs. A. Sievwright (Dundee, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Not a lot to say about this - it is exactly what I wanted and was received quickly after ordering. Good service

5.0 out of 5 stars Love reading, 14 Mar 2014
At last I decided to purchase a wall charger for me E-Reader should have done it a long time ago.The right product at definately the right price for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work with my Sony e-reader, 6 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed, 28 Feb 2014
had to replace charger and this is correct one for my sony reader good product thank you I am happy

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 1 Feb 2014
this was just what I was looking for, an independant charger. It does the business I require so this charger is good for my latest
e-reader.thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger, 14 Sep 2013
This charger is great now saves me plugging in computer to charge up my reader as they don't come with a charger this works well even though it is compatible with other goods it works just fine

5.0 out of 5 stars UK MAINS HOME HOUSE WALL PLUG CHARGER CABLE LEAD FOR SONY E-READER PR, 2 May 2013
P. harrison "peter" (england) - See all my reviews
good thing had it a while now with no problams unplugs to a normal usb lead would buy again if needed