5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
I've used this bag nonstop since I bought it. It's just the right size to hold everything I need; it has 3 external pockets that I find invaluable (one holds my kindle); it's light - my gear weighs enough without the extra weight of a heavy bag; and finally, it looks good. For my needs, it's just perfect.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great colour- but not as much room as you think
Published 17 months ago by Rebecca James

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 1 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 10 Mar 2014
P. Ingham - See all my reviews
Although this bag is smaller than I really wanted it is a lovely . Everything you need to have in your bag fits in and there are plenty of pouches and pockets for organising bits and bobs several zip sections and one Velcro pocket on the front with pockets inside the bag too. The only reason I felt it was small was because my other bag is much larger and can fit my ipad in as well as loads of other things including makeup bag etc. This bag is much too small to fit an ipad but it would fit make up bag easily or e-reader or book alongside essentials like purse, phone, etc. I am known for always having things in my bag that may be needed at anytime and I can maintain my reputation with this bag (tissues, notebook, wipes, pens, painkillers,lipstick, hairbrush, water, scissors, mini screwdrivers, sewing kit, glasses, sun glasses, mints, earphones, phone, keys, feminine things etc etc etc). It is also a lovely warm shade of brown with a very cute monkey; very comfortable to carry, either on the shoulder or across the body as the strap is adjustable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice bag, 20 Nov 2012
I have several kipling bags however this is my first purple berry coloured one. A lovely colour and and a great organiser bag.
Normal items in bag such as purse,makeup bag,umbrella,mobile phone and pen holders key holder etc. and still room for much more. A typical Kipling bag with lots of space and great organisation.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought this, 26 Nov 2013
I do wish I had discovered Kipling bags sooner - they are SO practical and sturdy. When I compare these bags to my expensive designer leather handbags the weight difference is immediately clear, as is the comfort factor. Even though this bag is not particularly large at first glance, you can fit loads in it, it's so well-designed. I like the fact it's nylon and can be wiped clean. I bought it in the khaki colour which has a really nice utility look to it, great for days when I go out walking and want to carry some essentials with me, including water and a camera (which can be separated internally). I can see these bags becoming terribly addictive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Womens Syro Shoulder / accross body bag, 14 Feb 2014
Yes, what can I say, after searching for a 'suitable' ladies bag for nearly three months, having bought a few different one's and returning them, This one was definitely THE most suitable to my needs. Lots of compartments / a sealed zips so nothing is thrown around when i throw my bag in the car!, everything is easy to hand, keys, money purse, tissues, lippy, baby's dummy, even room for my husbands wallet on the rare occasions we go shopping together!! anyway its just perfect for every day use, and might I add camping. its also quite light weight considering how much i have got in it!

I've been using a small ruck sack but hated taking it off to get into it to find my purse or a tissue etc!! This one goes across body as well as on the shoulder where my hands are free, and so easy access to my bits and bobs!! its great. I can't fault it and the range of colours are fab! i'm using the brilliant purple! this colour brightens up any rainy day, and i don't have to worry about the material getting wet, or smelly from the rain as normal leather would. overall i do rate it the 5 stars!! when its on sale even more of a fantastic purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great colour- but not as much room as you think, 7 July 2013
I ordered this bag online so didn't see it in the flesh. The dimensions would suggest it was a reasonably sized small/ medium bag but frankly my Kipling candy bag held the same amount. This is a little too small for me, the compartments are very slim, and don't pull apart easily for viewing your items. I have other bags with similar dimensions which seem to fit more in. I have a large purse (the Kipling uki) and it only just fits in one compartment.
Having said all that it is a very well made bag and the colour is great for the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Bag, 19 Nov 2011
I have always admired these bags and I am not disappointed with the one I ordered. Loads of room; many pockets and the adjustable shouder strap is the right length for someone who is tall.

4.0 out of 5 stars First of many I fear!, 2 Dec 2014
This was a birthday present to myself, purchased on black Friday deal, for an amazing price.

I have admired Kipling bags for the last few years, but could never justify spending that kind of money on a bag!

My new best friend arrived yesterday, and I have to say, I am already very impressed. It is so light, feels high quality, and looks stunning (the brilliant purple is exactly as shown on the picture). The strap is comfortable to wear, either across the body, or on one shoulder, and it doesnt repeatedly slip down the shoulder, as many straps do.

Yes, even after reading dimensions, I was a little taken aback at how small it looks out of the packaging. But, I have managed to fit everything from my current (much larger) bag inside, and it still doesnt look bulky, or as though everything is bursting out.
It really has that Tardis thing going on!

Inside I now Have:
Keys
Work id lanyard
2 x snack bars
Reusable shopping bag

There is still an empty pocket at the front, and the one at the bag, so plenty of room for any other daily nik-naks I may need.

I have already persuaded my lovely husband that I "need" a kipling brownie wallet for xmas, and that is now on its way! I will be keeping my eye out for a deal on a larger bag (maybe rucksack style?) that I could use for holidays, day trips etc, and it will certainly be kipling. In fact, my wish list currently contains 3 further Kipling bags in various styles and colours, that I am convinced I need, and I fear they will be mine before this time next year!

The only reason I have knocked off a star, is because of the main divided compartment. As mentioned in previous reviews, the flap of material that divides the main compartment feels flimsy, and too big to actually be of any use.

But overall, I am very impressed with my first Kipling bag, love the colour, love the Tardis factor, and the Monkey!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag !, 11 Feb 2014
I'm a big Kipling fan and this bag doesn't disappoint. I use the 'Fairfax' design for work but find they are a little too large to take out to the pub etc. This bag fits the bill perfectly. The brown snake looks great - makes the bag a bit more 'dressy'. Amazon prices are very good for Kipling bags. I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely practical bag, 4 Feb 2014
Love this bag and great price it fits the large creativity purse an all my other stuff.very roomy and sturdy may have to buy lots of different colors