5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, Aesthetic Qualities, Does the Job etc
I've been searching for a versatile Kipling bag for awhile now and originally ordered the Fairfax Medium. When it arrived it was so tiny, the straps wouldn't even go over my shoulder! So I sent it back and began searching again.

Published on 21 April 2012 by The Lonely Narwhal

3.0 out of 5 stars A good bag
Recently purchased this bag with Amazon, great size with good deep pockets. This bag will carry a lot. I wish the pocket under flap had a zip to close, I feel the velcro closure on the flap is not enough. Also I would like to see a zip compartment on the rear of the bag.
Published on 30 Mar 2012 by carole

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, Aesthetic Qualities, Does the Job etc, 21 April 2012

Originally I wasn't fussed on the Gracy style, but I really loved the Blaise print. It was a little out of my price range, (The Blaise print is more expensive) but there was a 25% off deal so I took it.

One thing to note about Kipling bags in general on Amazon is that the colours displayed in the pictures have been taken with a strange saturation or something. The site shows the Blaise print as being very "white" with purple rosettes but it is in fact a purple base with a darker purple over it. Beware with other colours too, (just check the colours on google images and you will see what I mean) the Deep Sky is a beautiful vibrant blue on Amazon, as is the tangerine colour, but in reality the Deep Sky is more baby blue and the tangerine is definitely not as bright!

The bag itself was smaller than I imagined it to be, at first glance I thought "Oh no, that will not do!" But it does in fact hold everything I need. The size, to put it into real terms, is about the size of an A4 page. You would have trouble putting an A4 notepad into it (it would probably go, but you wouldn't be able to zip up!)

However, it holds my Kindle, Purse, Keys, and lots of other things with plenty of room and even my netbook squeezes in there (although it makes the bag very rigid). The pen holders are fine but I would say that they need to rethink their phone pocket, as it will not fit most smartphone sizes, and now I have to use the MP3 pocket for my phone instead!

I will say that it could definitely use another zipped pocket on the back, most other Kipling bags have these but with the Gracy bag it is not there. The strap, although long enough to put across the body, it needs to be fully adjusted to do this, which was a bit disappointing as I'm not even that big of a person.

Hopefully this review helps others in their decision to purchase a Kipling bag, as I spent ages trawling reviews to decide on mine. I am very happy with my purchase, and I am pleased with the Blaise print even though it is so different to the amazon picture!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Gracy, 16 Feb 2012
I have been a fan of Kipling for years. Bought this in the spring/summer 2012 colour Pigeon Grey thanks to Amazon's fantastic discount. Its a lovely, well designed style and I like the large slot pocket under the flap in which you can keep a Kindle or book for example. However I will moan about the lack of lining on these newer Kipling bags. Only the main compartment is lined which cheapens it. And the lining is now thinner and grey in colour.

Edit: After using this for some time it has now become my favourite Kipling bag. Will definitely buy in other colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Gracy, 7 Oct 2012
I have a few Kipling bags but this one is the best so far. The warm grey is gorgeous and goes with everything - it is a very neutral colour. The bag has lots of pockets so you can organise all your things. Arrived in perfect condition in a very generous box with lots of padding. love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars A good bag, 30 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 1 May 2013
I am a big Kipling fan and have got quite a collection building up from small cross body to larger travel but this gracy bag as to be one of my favourites it is very roomy inside and the main zip goes all the way across giving full access to the inside.now about the colour it is not like the picture shows it is far far nicer it is more like a cobalt blue or some may say a royal blue it really is a stunning colour and matches this style of bag perfect and for the price this is my bargain of the year so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars The design lends itself to a very functional bag, 22 Jun 2013
Amazon Customer "Sussman" (London CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kipling Women's Gracy Shoulder Bag (Luggage)
So what is there not to like about these bags, while some patterns and fabric finishes are a challenge to appreciate, overall the design lends itself to a very functional bag with numerous pockets. My partner went with a more neutral colour option, we bought ours directly from Amazon and delivery and packing were not an issue. These are good bags and some are quite keenly priced so do some shopping around before you buy. The picture of the bag that accompanies this review is not the bag that was bought - rather it was a nice turquoise colour.

A small note of caution the GRACY, black (Lacquer Black 952), K10909 is very much an acquired taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Kipling Women's Gracy Shoulder Bag (Luggage)
Bought at a bargain price..under £24 including p and p. Love the lacquer black and great as an every day bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 4 Dec 2012
Very pleased with this purchase,good value for money and spacious enough to carry everything I want. Material quality very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bag, 15 Feb 2014
This was my first kipling bag. After years of rubbish quality bags (some not so cheap) I was looking for something much better. My friend recommended kipling to me and showed me hers. I loved it but was really not keen on the price. Checked out Amazon and though still more than i wanted to pay i took the plunge. So glad i did the bag is excellent quality, waterproof, wipes clean holds so much and organisation is brilliant. 4 separate compartments. Cafe Latte colour is lovely goes with nearly everything. Start of kipling addiction

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag as always from Kipling, 9 Dec 2012
The bag is the usual high standard from Kipling, but I want to highlight the delivery of the parcel. I got home from work around 6.15pm to find the parcel dumped on my doorstep. I was rather shocked and surprised at the cavalier way of delivering goods. The week before I had the bad luck to be burgled, so I find this lack of security especially poor at such a sensitive time for me. This item is a replacement for my stolen bag, so I guess I sholud be grateful the replacement wasn't stolen as well. Bad practice.