5.0 out of 5 stars The tardis of purses!
Published 2 months ago by SusieDo

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing.
I am a huge fan of Kipling and have several bags. The purse is of strong construction as I expected from Kipling but it quite stiff and does not open wide enough on the money section, it is difficult to see inside for the coins.
Published 13 months ago by Suzie Que

5.0 out of 5 stars The tardis of purses!, 11 Dec. 2014
Some reviews had stated that there wasn't enough room for notes in this purse and it almost put me off buying it. However, thankfully I bought it anyway and there's plenty of room for cards, notes, and coins. It's easy to see and access the cards and I love that there are two separate zip compartments. You can put your notes flat behind where the cards are and it closes up to make a tidy, easily transported purse. Love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 23 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Bags of room inside, 3 Sept. 2013
This Kipling purse has load of room inside for cards receipts and change as well as all those other bits and pieces use women like to keep in our purses. very pleased with purchase would recommend to friends and family.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kipling purse, 27 April 2012
This is replacing my old Kipling purse that i've had for years. This new one is really nice with lots of space for cards but putting bank notes in isn't so easy. If you leave the notes full size, they get caught in the zip. Still a great product though - really well made and stylish

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing wallet, 14 April 2012
Savvyshopper (Staffordshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet (Shoes)
First, let me say I love Kipling, but this is a poorly designed wallet. The idea of credit cards being zipped up separately from cash is a great idea, BUT, the zip coin compartment does not open up half wide enough and notes can not be put in without folding because they stand taller than the zip - a real design fault! Also, credit cards have to go in sideways, although they obviously were intended to go in the other way because there is so much space when they go in sideways and if you attempt to put them in the 'proper' way the space is the tiniest bit too small! I think that the Strict Wallet by Kipling is a far better one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse, 12 Feb. 2012
I love this purse, it's a great size and good security. I like the fact that both sides have zip closures. A lovely colour, again, was lucky to get it for a good price plus had discount, thanks amazon. Would recommend this purse, especially if you like big purses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Almost!, 4 Jun. 2014
lizzie (north of north) - See all my reviews
I love this wallet, it is big but fits in all my cards and bits - especially store coupons - no problem. I bought the Mineral Blue colour, which is much darker than this picture...would have loved it 5 stars if it looked like the blue in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wallet., 17 Aug. 2014
The Ukraine wallet is the best kipling wallet as far as I'm concerned. It keeps everything so safe, fits nicely in the hand,holds all your cards separately from every thing else. I love it. The only thing against it I could say is its no good if you like smaller bags, less than 25cm it would be a struggle to get in. I have the Yelinda and Syro and it fits in with ease. Altogether a fantastic buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT QUALITY AS ALWAYS!, 17 Sept. 2014
Enjay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Yet another quality Kipling item. When you buy Kipling products you always know you are going to get quality. I love this purse. I chose it because I wanted something a little larger. I frequently have to do shopping for an elderly relative and this gives me the additional room I was looking for to seperate his money from my own. It is also rather stylish, which is an added bonus. VERY HAPPY!

5.0 out of 5 stars I think the Kipling uzario is the best purse they do, 14 Sept. 2014
I think the Kipling uzario is the best purse they do. It has loads of card slots, and two slip pockets where I keep paper money and receipts etc in on one zipped compartment, and in the other zipped compartment there are 4 open compartments where I keep for receipts, coins ext plus a zipped compartment where I keep my pound coins , I have this purse in 4 colors. :-)

Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet