5.0 out of 5 stars Cicely bag is a hit!
Published 22 months ago by CJ Hakes

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for me
The bag came in good condition, superb quality as Kipling always do. But, unfortunately, I have to return it as it's too big for my everyday use while the shoulder straps are not long enough to carry it comfortably. After putting in my essentials such as a lunch box, an umbrella, a bottle of water, the bag suddenly looks too bulky and overweight ! The colour I chose was...
Published 7 months ago by Chari

5.0 out of 5 stars Cicely bag is a hit!, 21 Jun 2012
CJ Hakes (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Just received my Kipling Cicely bag after much agonizing about which bag to choose, watching videos on them, and filling-and-refilling my Amazon shopping basket. I couldn't decide between the Erasto and this one, the Cicely, which is a bit different from other Kipling bags. It doesn't have so many chunky zippers so it's a bit "dressier" style. It's big enough to hold a book, my (computer) tablet, water bottle and even a folded-up umbrella. Because the Kipling bags are so lightweight it makes carrying all those things much more comfortable, yet the bags are so sturdy. I ordered the Denim Blue colour but it's more a bluish-grey than a "denim". In retrospect, I probably like it more than I would have a more denim-type finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and useful, 13 Aug 2012
This bag is really lovely. The colours are bright and it compliments most of my outfits. It holds lots and keeps important things separate so that you don't have to rummage. Great for shopping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Bag, 7 Jan 2012
Ms. E., Duque "CD" (England uk) - See all my reviews
Im happy to purchase the kipling bag.Its arrive on time and as expected .I like buying my stuff from amazon because they are reliable.Im happy with amazon service.
I have recommend this to all my friends and now they are happy too! They are using amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 2 Dec 2012
First Kipling bag I have owned and I was impressed by the quality. Very roomy and has the added benefit of two extra pockets (front and back) in-between the outside layer and the inner zipped bag. These close with velcro and are useful for throwing your keys in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jun 2013
Bigger than all my other kiplings. Makes a great baby bag for my 1 year old. Holds 3 big bottles milk powder snacks for the day and spoons and a juice cup in one section. Nappys wipes etc in another. Sun cream and spare bibs in the side pockets. And there's still a whole section for my bits too! The best kipling I've purchased so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Kipling, 17 April 2012
this bag is just wow, i love it, perfect in every way and the middle zipped compartment gives security. Kipling think of everything, i have bought my granddaughter one for school, bit expensive but well worth the money and knowing Kipling it is built to last, thank you Kipling

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 11 Jun 2013
Great bag, bigger than I expected Great for everyday use and holds a4 folders with ease! Would definitley recommend A+

5.0 out of 5 stars kipling bag, 26 Sep 2012
Mrs. A. V. Thompson (stoke on trent england) - See all my reviews
I have many kiplng bags and have waited ages to buy this bag. It has all the normal kipling items and is large enough to take anything I need to take. I can not say anything bad about any Kipling bag. They are exactly what you would expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy and eye-catching, 1 Sep 2012
Brilliant colour! Hangs at just the right level. Loads of room for everything you could possibly need for a day out and plenty of pockets of various sizes allowing you ready access to essential items. Fun monkey add-on which fascinates my grandson!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flight bag, 15 Aug 2012
What a lovely bag, really comfortable to wear on the shoulder and holds so much. Used for flight to Germany and held everything I needed and more. Looking forward to using on my next flight abroad.

ARRAY(0xa6b55864)