5.0 out of 5 stars Air frier
This is a brilliant item ...... The deep fat frier is OUT ......... Would highly recommend the air frier to everyone it is much healthier and it is so nice not to ave greasy food. Makes a really good job of frozen roast potatoes.
Published 23 months ago by Kincardine

3.0 out of 5 stars Phillips Air Fryer
Did not realise it would be so large. Purchased it without seeing it on my daughters advice. Feel there was a lot of fiddly work to do before you got round to cooking chips. But it did what it said.
Published 6 months ago by mrs c a davis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Air frier, 1 May 2012
This review is from: Philips Airfryer Healthier Oil Free Fryer - White (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gadget ever!, 11 Mar 2012
Sick of cleaning the gloop from the bottom of the deep fat fryer - not to mention the guilt trip each time I served greasy chips - I bought an Actifry. The stirrer didn't turn & i hauled it all the way back to the shop. A friend in Germany praised her air fryer & I ordered one, which arrived quickly from Amazon. It's the best! None of the assembly faff with the rotary fryers. Everyone agreed the chips and sauteed potatos were loads better and my husband comments every time I find a new use for it that it's been the only gadget he has ever thought worth the money. I use it as a mini oven for small quantities of anything which I don't want to hover over a grill for - waffles, fish fingers, naan bread, the list grows. Best of all, the kids wash the basket with the dishes. No more grotty oil to dispose of. I can't believe i've never seen these on sale or advertised... I'm recommending them to everyone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips Airfryer Healthier Oil Free Fryer, White, 28 Dec 2012
Amazing item really brings out the flavour of whatever you put in it. I use it every day luv it. A must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Mar 2012
I bought this gizmo mainly to do chips-I dont like oven chips and deep fat fryers just not healthy.I am well satisfied,the chips taste much much better than oven chips-also used it to cook frozen sausage rolls and other pastry snacks.Cooked fishcakes,drumsticks,chops and steak all with excellent results.It is ideal for cooking small portions or snacks where you would normally have to heat up the whole oven for or grill. Its easy to operate,easy to clean and is only limited by the size of the basket.Once yo know your timings you can leave it unattended and wait for the "ping",which is great when you are entertaining as you wouldnt be able to do that with a frying pan.All and all I recommend this product and will continue to find new uses for it(like crisping up rolls etc)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice piece of kit, 5 Jan 2013
The Air Fryer is very well designed, well built and very efficient, mine had a faulty timer but that can happen to any product, all I got chance to do was cook oven chips, and the difference in taste was very apparent. The food was crisper outside, and softer inside. Looking forward to trying different foodstuffs once I get a replacement, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Nov 2013
use this instead of your deep fat fryer, crisper chips, better everything and weight just falls off as a bonus

5.0 out of 5 stars Phillips Airfryer, 26 Dec 2012
It took me some time to decide whether to buy this product as it seemed expensive. However, now I have it I really love it.
Would certainly recommend, there are so many meals to cook with this and keeps the kitchen free of smells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diet starts now, 6 Jan 2013
This is a brilliant item, well made and nice design.
I love how easy it is to make non-fatty food, roast potatoes, parsnips and chips are wonderfully crisp and dry and taste just lovely. I haven't tried any of the recipes as yet but if things turn out as well as the chips etc., I will be over the moon.
All my friends are envious ...so sales may go up in the near future! I highly recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 16 Jan 2013
I had hoped to get a Tefal Actifry but I had read so many reviews, articles and seen BBC Watchdog mention about the Tefal Actifry catching fire I choose not to buy Tefal. Instead I took a look at the Philips and saw that at-least it was safe and that most people were happy with it. The first night I tried potato chips. As I had read that some people grumbled that the chips weren't cooked well enough I boiled them for 2 minutes and then followed the recipe instructions. The chips turned out perfect. The next day I tried barbecue chicken drumsticks but instead I cut up check-breast since I don't like drum-sticks. It turned out perfect. I also tried Sweet potato chips with the chicken. Don't boil sweet potato since they cook too fast. Just shake them in oil first and use the same time as for potato chips. All turned out better than I expected without any frying smells. If you are a couple with one child then this is ideal for preparing and cooking a meal from start to finish within 1 hour. My 12 yo daughter went crazy since we never fry at home. The fryer is easy to clean and cleans with a soft sponge. I accidentally burnt some mushrooms in the basket which made the basket black and cruddy. I then soaked the basket in warm soapy water and the basket was easily cleaned with the soft sponge. This will not be a fryer that you buy and leave it in the kitchen collecting dust. My oven takes 15 minutes to warm up whereas this takes only 5 minutes and has a lower power rating which makes it very economical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Airfryer, 23 Jan 2014
This does what it says - you can cook so many things in it - I use it as a small oven to save keep putting on big oven - have cooked sausage rolls - lentil bake - chips and wedges and they were all very good - will try roasted veg next - very pleased with product

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›