5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read.
Beautiful and to the point. Written very simply with no frills but says everything it needs to say. Loved it.
Published on 21 Dec 2012 by A. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read
A nice little book with a simple message which, if followed, could help the reader to a more peaceful life.
Published on 8 Nov 2012 by RichardG

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read., 21 Dec 2012
A. Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buddha in Blue Jeans: An Extremely Short Zen Guide to Sitting Quietly and Being Buddha (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet.., 8 Nov 2012
There's always so may books to read that a short one is welcomed...

This is a reminder to anyone who has touched on meditation in the past, to get back to it.

I loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buddha in Blue Jeans, 18 Dec 2012
A free book, and very short, I read the whole thing in half an hour, taking a few moments to think about a few points.

Now I feel relaxed and quietly optimistic. I feel I want to do something useful with the next half hour of my life. Normally, when I consider the chores I have to do, my first response is a sigh, "later...".

That alone has to be worth the investment of a short time and no money. Now I think I'll go and fill the dishwasher, while I'm still in the mood.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sights and sounds of silence., 20 May 2013
Sit back, relax and be amazed: at how short the book is, at how much wisdom it contains, at how simple the language, at the punch it packs. Only thing I did not like is the title. The reference to blue jeans limits its scope - you could read this in a business suit or your birthday suit.
Margaret

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 5 Jun 2013
A simple affirmation of what we are. I loved this small book of reminders of just how little it takes just to be us

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Jun 2013
A very short and very quick little read. Just a few lovely words that can do no harm but may just do you good and bring a smile to your face and maybe more.
It's a sort of 'you have nothing to lose' little read

5.0 out of 5 stars As simple as it gets, 6 April 2013
Mr. D. J. Jewsbury (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
I really like this book. I have read another book (Steve Hagen's Buddhism plain and simple) but I got bogged down quite early on. This just tells you how to start leading a better life so you can crack on with it without feeling "Hang on I didn't understand that bit".

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and simple calming read, 22 May 2014
As someone with a busy life its often hard to find the time to relax. It's now more accepted to sit staring at a screen than it is to take 10 mins or so to relax and de-clutter our minds. This short piece (not really a book) perfectly calms the mind and gives guidance on routinely doing so. It is something I will read again and again until it is 2nd nature.

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes me smile, 9 Dec 2012
I am new to Buddhism and this little delight has encouraged me to study more as it feels accessible and exciting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buddha basics, 24 Nov 2012
This is a great short book. Written in simple terms how to sir quietly whilst understanding the bhuddist truths. It was a joy to read especially for those people like me have so little time to practicable being quiet and mindful.