1,383 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars pleased
I'm happy I joined Netflix its given me no end of entertainment I love watching films.. although I think more recent films would be great and more often. All round I'm pleased with the service.
Published 11 months ago by paula

1.0 out of 5 stars I can only get sound
It worked fine when I first downloaded it but now I just get sound and no picture. I have a strong WiFi signal and I tried deleting the app then reinstalling but I still have the same problem.
Published 3 months ago by Vixie84

4.0 out of 5 stars pleased, 7 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Nov 2013
E. Mason (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Really user friendly and easy to access on all my gadgets. Good range of TV series and I've already recommended it to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !!, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
My children finally convinced me to download this app, definitely no regrets!!

They enjoy watching movies on their kindles and I've been able to catch up on some excellent TV box sets.... Should hav done this ages ago!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
So glad I tried the free month trial. I had "love film" but that is a poor substitute for Netflix. So much choice and not enough hours in the day. Can highly recommend House of Cards US version. It's amazing. Well worth the money an works a dream on my Kindle Fire HD.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Netflix (App)
tv and films supplied that should fit with everyones needs. it certainly provided what my family wanted to watch...recommended product

5.0 out of 5 stars Stream 100s of films and TV for just £5.99 month. Fantastic!, 28 Dec 2013
John Ryan "One man and his Kat" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Netflix (App)
If you own a tablet computer, renting Netflix for a month (free for the first month), it's almost a no brainier.  You get access to hundreds of TV series and films, all for just £5.99 a month.

While you won't find the latest blockbusters on there, there's a fair few decent films.  To give you an idea, as of January 2014 the following top films and classics are available:-

+ Hunger Games
+ Snatch
+ Mission impossible - Ghost Protocol
+ The Good, the bad and the ugly
+ The Godfather

Best of all, on TV series, you get the entire series in one go.  I'd personally recommend comedy and drama classics including:-

+ Black Books
+ Fawlty Towers
+ Fringe (the wife was addicted)
+ 24
+ Black Adder (all four series)
+ Breaking Bad

Films and programmes are all organised by genre, and there's even a huge kids section for the young ones.

Oh, yes!  And you can even have up to 4 or 5 people watching at once!  If you're really lucky, you're teenager will be on Netflix, and you can finally retake ownership of the telly!

Oh, and if you've a "Smart TV", computer or even some newish DVD players and set top boxes, you can also watch Netflix on them.

Only gripe is you need to be connected to a WIFI - you can't download any films.  But at this price - what's not to love about it?

[...]

1,110 of 1,204 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Netflix best for Instant viewing, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I first tried out love film, but the problem with them is; most of the films you want to watch are not on their instant stream system. Then I remembered Netflix, so I went to the site and checked it out. What I found was; everything I had been looking for. I have a seriously debilitating illness that can leave me stuck in bed for days and to help me, my loving hubby bought me the Kindle Fire HD to help me through these difficult times, so I can through using Netflix watch whole TV series I missed and any film they have and they have thousands. It is so easy to set up, they ask you to give them a list of genre you like to watch, by ticking boxes, the only typing required in the set up is; the same you would do when setting up anything on the web. They are having a free trial, it will cost you nothing for the first month, so you have nothing to loose and everything to gain by giving them a try. I will be staying with them. I hope you find my review helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Netflix for films, 18 Feb 2013
Andy Strutt (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Netflix (App)
This is an App we currently use through the Wii on our television and the whole family think it is great with a wide range of viewing options available at the touch of the button. Once the monthly fee has been paid however, the functionality is also available on computers, tablets and smart phones (although the picture is a little too small on the phone). It enables multiple members of the household to watch different shows in different rooms and cuts down the arguments to the remote control. The App is particular useful for viewing on the Kindle Fire.
Highly recom​mended if you accept the small monthly fee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Brilliant app. I was on Lovefilm, but had to cancel account could not put up with the poor quality. Then I took a trial out with Netflix wow what a massive difference in quality, loads of films and Tv shows with the added bonus that it plays in brilliant sound and picture quality on my Kindle Fire HD. I will be staying with Netflix when my trial ends in fact I have put 8 friends and relatives on Netflix. I think Sky maybe struggling as 6 of us were with Sky movies and we all have cancelled our accounts. Big difference what Sky charges compared to Netflix. The biggest problem I have is finding the time to watch the content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 Oct 2012
N. Tree (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Im a huge fan of netflix, so to see amazon support it with kindle is great! it works great and looks and sounds brilliant throught the kindle fire hd.

Netflix