4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Really user friendly and easy to access on all my gadgets. Good range of TV series and I've already recommended it to friends.
Published 21 months ago by E. Mason

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry not impressed, hardly anything recent at all,
Sorry not impressed, hardly anything recent at all, So far have only seen one film that I wanted to watch
Published 7 months ago by 2cockatoo

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Nov. 2013
E. Mason (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !!, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
My children finally convinced me to download this app, definitely no regrets!!

They enjoy watching movies on their kindles and I've been able to catch up on some excellent TV box sets.... Should hav done this ages ago!!

1,130 of 1,227 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Netflix best for Instant viewing, 11 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I first tried out love film, but the problem with them is; most of the films you want to watch are not on their instant stream system. Then I remembered Netflix, so I went to the site and checked it out. What I found was; everything I had been looking for. I have a seriously debilitating illness that can leave me stuck in bed for days and to help me, my loving hubby bought me the Kindle Fire HD to help me through these difficult times, so I can through using Netflix watch whole TV series I missed and any film they have and they have thousands. It is so easy to set up, they ask you to give them a list of genre you like to watch, by ticking boxes, the only typing required in the set up is; the same you would do when setting up anything on the web. They are having a free trial, it will cost you nothing for the first month, so you have nothing to loose and everything to gain by giving them a try. I will be staying with them. I hope you find my review helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stream 100s of films and TV for just £5.99 month. Fantastic!, 28 Dec. 2013
John Ryan "Scouse in the semi-detached house" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Netflix (App)
If you own a tablet computer, renting Netflix for a month (free for the first month), it's almost a no brainier.  You get access to hundreds of TV series and films, all for just £5.99 a month.

While you won't find the latest blockbusters on there, there's a fair few decent films.  To give you an idea, as of January 2014 the following top films and classics are available:-

+ Hunger Games
+ Snatch
+ Mission impossible - Ghost Protocol
+ The Good, the bad and the ugly
+ The Godfather

Best of all, on TV series, you get the entire series in one go.  I'd personally recommend comedy and drama classics including:-

+ Black Books
+ Fawlty Towers
+ Fringe (the wife was addicted)
+ 24
+ Black Adder (all four series)
+ Breaking Bad

Films and programmes are all organised by genre, and there's even a huge kids section for the young ones.

Oh, yes!  And you can even have up to 4 or 5 people watching at once!  If you're really lucky, you're teenager will be on Netflix, and you can finally retake ownership of the telly!

Oh, and if you've a "Smart TV", computer or even some newish DVD players and set top boxes, you can also watch Netflix on them.

Only gripe is you need to be connected to a WIFI - you can't download any films.  But at this price - what's not to love about it?

[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars pleased, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I'm happy I joined Netflix its given me no end of entertainment I love watching films.. although I think more recent films would be great and more often. All round I'm pleased with the service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 Oct. 2012
N. Tree (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Im a huge fan of netflix, so to see amazon support it with kindle is great! it works great and looks and sounds brilliant throught the kindle fire hd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Brilliant app. I was on Lovefilm, but had to cancel account could not put up with the poor quality. Then I took a trial out with Netflix wow what a massive difference in quality, loads of films and Tv shows with the added bonus that it plays in brilliant sound and picture quality on my Kindle Fire HD. I will be staying with Netflix when my trial ends in fact I have put 8 friends and relatives on Netflix. I think Sky maybe struggling as 6 of us were with Sky movies and we all have cancelled our accounts. Big difference what Sky charges compared to Netflix. The biggest problem I have is finding the time to watch the content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
So glad I tried the free month trial. I had "love film" but that is a poor substitute for Netflix. So much choice and not enough hours in the day. Can highly recommend House of Cards US version. It's amazing. Well worth the money an works a dream on my Kindle Fire HD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Netflix for films, 18 Feb. 2013
Andy Strutt (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Netflix (App)
This is an App we currently use through the Wii on our television and the whole family think it is great with a wide range of viewing options available at the touch of the button. Once the monthly fee has been paid however, the functionality is also available on computers, tablets and smart phones (although the picture is a little too small on the phone). It enables multiple members of the household to watch different shows in different rooms and cuts down the arguments to the remote control. The App is particular useful for viewing on the Kindle Fire.
Highly recom​mended if you accept the small monthly fee.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Netflix, 16 April 2013
Isabelle304 (Hove, East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Netflix (App)
This was one of the first apps I installed on my Kindle Fire HD as I already have a Netflix subscription and therefore was not interested in Amazon's own Lovefilm service. I am quite happy with Netflix generally and am even happier with this app, it runs smoothly and without problem on my Kindle. Picture and sound quality are absolutely brilliant. I especially love that, for example, one person can be in the lounge streaming a Netflix programme on the Wii, while I am in bed streaming something else on Netflix on my Kindle. Also, I can watch the beginning of a programme on the Wii or my iMac, then switch the Wii/iMac off, turn the Kindle on, and the Netflix app allows me to pick up the programme exactly where I paused it on the Wii.

I must mention I did come across a small glitch once while using the app, in that I could hear the sound but not see the images. This was quickly solved however by pressing the On button on the Kindle for a few seconds (this action causes the device to reset itself). The app worked fine afterwards.

Well recommended if you are a Netflix subscriber (and if you are not a subscriber already, what are you waiting for ?!)

Netflix