on 28 December 2012
My wife finds it hard to fing comfy bras that she likes. Straight out of the box she tells me this is the nicest, comfiest bra she has ever tried and she wants another one!
Petty the guaranteed delivery by 22nd Dec didn't materialise but apart from that all is good.
on 28 April 2013
A perfect fit and gives good support and shape. The colour is different from most nude underwear and bit difficult to find matching knickers, the gossard ones aren't the style I want and so far can't find anything, not a major problem but just like matching underwear.
on 16 November 2012
I ordered this early for someone for xmas and they loved it.The service was quick ,it came in the time they said it would.It fitted my sister perfect and she says it is comfortable to wear,and so pretty too... i recommend you order the matching thong too!
on 2 September 2013
The bra is nice and well made. However I think for cups DD and above, straps should be a bit larger and perhaps also slightly padded in order to avoid red marks on the shoulders. Apart from that, it fits well and gives support and a nice shape.
on 8 June 2016
As a lady with some big boobies this is amazing- finally a pretty but slightly push up alternative to the granny bras you usually find
A nice amount of lift without being too crazy - fab for enhancing your bust just that little bit more
on 16 December 2013
I' a typical 36FF/G and this bra fits me perfectly. Only drawback is that I look very pointy from the side ! The size is good, the straps are surprisingly comfortable and it arrived in absolutely no time (from UK til Denmark - I'm impressed)
on 28 May 2016
Wonderful, I'm a 32A & this bra takes me back to my younger days. It's the most comfortable bra I have ever worn. I feel happy and beautiful wearing it. It is not over padded and has no unattractive lines at bust or back.
on 21 July 2014
I've had Gossard bras before and like them a lot. They tick all the boxes for me. The sizing is always consistant, so I always know what fits. They are comfortable and attractive and so well made that they last for ages.
on 7 August 2015
This bra fits well and gives a good shape. I was expecting the material - particularly the lace to look more luxurious though. Howevr, I would recommend this as a very good supportive and pretty bra.
on 17 December 2012
definetly boosts the bust..
straps dig in slightly though but thats only if you're re really tightening the bra to its max for full potential.
white bras usually not that pretty, this one is.

See one answered question