Format: DVD|Change

on 29 December 2009
This is one of the greatest versions of Snow White that I've ever seen. It's one that is not only visually stunning but also great to watch. It puts a real gothic element to the story that most people haven't seen. I'd reccommend it to anyone.
on 19 January 2007
What an amazing film. I was mesmerised, I simply couldn't take my eyes off the screen for a minute! I bought it after seeing it on TV and then my 9 year old son, husband and 81 year old mum watched it. They were equally enthralled by it. Amazing film. It was so unusual..so well done, such good actors who were perfect for the part that they were given to play.

Just SO interesting. When I watched it the second time I couldn't remember the whole story which was great..it felt like I was watching it for the first time..not many films can boast that, with all its twists and turns..the magical bits were great too ie the mirrors and the bear in the 'snow ball'. I could watch it again and again and still be captivated.

I even sent my daughter a copy!

Very highly recommended.
on 26 April 2013
A new telling of an old nursery favourite with lots of familiar faces. Perhaps not suitable for the tinies, but exciting for the older children, and those in their second or third childhoods
on 15 February 2013
Not bad an entertaining sunday special

A different take on the snow white story

The story all up is easy to follow but I would expect an award winning performance
on 1 September 2015
The worst version of Snow White I have ever seen.

My little girl was the most disappointed. This should be avoided at all costs, we did not even bother finishing the film!
on 30 July 2013
This item arrived when it was supposed to. I love this product.Always wanted this film and was great that i got it online for a fraction of the price it is in the other shops!
on 9 July 2014
Bought this accidentally, not a very good film, kept waiting for it to get better, has some well known actors who must be embarrassed as to how shocking this film is
on 27 January 2011
This was a slightly different version of the story and while it appealed to my 8 year old granddaughter I don't think it would appeal to anyone much older.
on 17 October 2015
Extremely good version of this story watchable for the older generations. Brilliant special effects and a refreshing twist to the tale. Visually awesome.
on 9 January 2013
Not a great film, and there is some truly awful acting, but is visually nice to watch and the DVD was a bargain. Arrived in time for Christmas thank you!