5.0 out of 5 stars top quaity
I used to buy turbie towels on the high street, but cannot find them anymore except for the sythetic microfibre ones which are not as absorbant. These are soft and really well finished. Keeps your hair out of the way while it half dries it.
Published 14 months ago by fra

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to put on
I use it when I go swimming - it is OK but always feels a bit loose - perhaps I am not putting it on right!
Published 1 month ago by sarah welton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars top quaity, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: TowelsRus Spa Days Luxury Hair Turban, Pink, Absorbent Towel, Lightweight and Cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 15 July 2013
Bought this item for my mum as a birthday present and she loves it! I looked around at other similar items but decided to choose this one, I'm so glad I did! My mum loves pink so naturally I chose the pink one and the colour is exactly as it looks in the picture. It is soft and very absorbent.

I would recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 20 Sep 2013
I will probably buy more of these cotton towels. I am used to the microfibre ones that look shabby after 1 wash and the texture is not very nice to touch. These cotton ones are quality and do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 27 Jan 2014
I bought two of these in white and they are just what I needed. I can never keep a towel on my hair, the wrap stays in place, so easy. I have a microfibre version but the cotton is far better at drawing moisture out of my hair while I am getting ready. Well worth the money, I plan on buying another couple for spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 15 Jan 2014
I have had my old Matrix hair towel for a number of years and it really is in need of replacement. I have tried other hair towels and found they are not absorbent enough and a bit pointless. However, this is a really good product which arrived really promptly from the seller. It is thick and good quality for soaking up water from my hair and also has a handy button at the back to properly secure the turban in place. I will buy a couple more in different colours and maybe send my old one to rest!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the rest, 11 Jan 2014
After trying to use a few of those Microfibre turban towels I gave up and bought one of these. It's more expensive than the microfibre ones granted, but it's so much better than those as it actually absorbs the water enabling your hair to dry faster. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 10 Jan 2014
bought after already getting one in black, so useful. my daughter wants one too so will be ordering more soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 14 April 2014
Second one purchased as it is an excellent product. Drys hair while you dry off with minimal effort from you. Defiantley purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super turban, 29 Mar 2014
Love it. Does a great job and looks good at the pool! What more can you want from a turban?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Mar 2014
Angela Brown - See all my reviews
I had ordered 2 and they within a couple of days and it is soft and fluffy, nice colours and a really good size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›