5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, good quality cover.
This cover is a bargain. Fits perfectly for my board (110 x 35 cm) - a size hard to find in shops. The cover is good quality and the fixing (drawstring and toggle) is the easiest and most effective we have ever used. Cover is thick enough not to need any extra padding. A very good buy.
Published on 5 Mar. 2013 by Amazonlover

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so universal for medium sized boards...
Published 7 months ago by Julie D

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, good quality cover., 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: ADDIS Perfect Fit Iron Board Cover Floral Med, Blue (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 2 Jan. 2013
It has been hard to find a quality cover that fits a non standard board. However this one did well, fits easily and neatly and has not so far either ruffled up or thinned. It is pretty, reasonably thick and does not need anunder cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cover, makes ironing a more pleasant task, 30 Oct. 2013
The cover Came in good time, took a bit of time to get it on my board, it's an only just fit ! I did measure my board before ordering the cover. It's very pretty which always helps get through a stack of ironing. I kept the details as when I need a new one I will get the same on, it's plenty thick enough. After reading one or two reviews I wasn't so sure, glad I did order it now. Very happy in all, still would prefer a fairy to come round and do the ironing for he though :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so universal for medium sized boards..., 27 Aug. 2014
Julie D (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
For years I've been searching for a replacement cover for my Beldray Five Star or Five Star Deluxe ironing board purchased in 1985. That it is not top of my list of wants must be evident from the fact that the metallized cover that's now on the board was one I bought around 1990. So I say with confidence that an ironing board cover will last, if pushed, well over twenty years. True, there is very little left in the way of padding but the surface of my old cover remains intact. Unfortunately Beldray ceased trading some years ago - I can only ascribe this to the sheer quality of its products which, once bought, never needed replacing. I tried this Addis cover as it appeared to be universal for boards of a certain size but it was obvious that for me it would prove way too long to fit my board and only just about wide enough to cover the top. Ah well, at least I've broken my duck in attempting to track down a replacement instead of just thinking about it. The Addis cover itself seemed perfectly serviceable had it been the right size but for me I really didn't like the pale blue/pale pink/lime green floral pattern. In a way, I'm happy it was the wrong size as ironing is really not the chore Kirstie Allsopp makes it out to be and this pattern would have put the tin lid on the whole enterprise for me. If anyone could point me in the direction of a cover that may fit my Beldray board I'd be very grateful.

3.0 out of 5 stars ironing board cover, 16 Jun. 2013
Pleasant looking, easy to iron on but not easy to fit on my board. The measurements seemed OK but in actual fact I needed an extra inch, be sure to check the measurements of your board carefully and then allow a little bit extra. Otherwise fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Addis Board Cover, 23 May 2013
The cover looked good but was a bit of a tight fit. I managed to fit it in the end.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product., 23 Jan. 2014
Not easy to fit. In fact the elastic snapped half way through fitting rendering the cover useless. This was after a good five minutes of easing the cover on and smoothing the material. There is a difference between a perfect fit and too tight a fit. A total waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit! what a joke!, 9 Jun. 2013
does not fit at all! picture shows it fitting around iron rest end - it doesn't!
then will not go flat to be able to pack up and send back. what a waste of £6.99!

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 14 July 2014
no way in hell to fit this on snugly as its not elasticated, or no way to tighten around the board...waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheers me when I iron !!, 22 July 2013
I like the pattern and the fit. thank you. What more can I say about an ironing board cover !!