5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for money and brilliant for a media PC
I bought this mouse and keyboard combo for my media PC. With other mouse and keyboards I have had issues with signal strength but with this set I have not had a single problem. The mouse has BlueTrack technology and works on almost every surface you have to offer. Must importantly this combo features AES which means the keyboard and mouse are linked to the dongle...
Published on 7 Nov. 2012 by Christopher

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor range
My biggest problem with this is the wireless range. I believe this would work ok if you had the mouse and keyboard next to the PC but then why would you use wireless, which comes with the agro of managing batteries. I was trying to use this with my living room PC and found the keyboard lost signal beyond about 4ft. and that is with the dongle in a front usb port. If you...
Published 4 months ago by P. Lovelock

‹ Previous | 16 7 812 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value microsoft product, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 Keyboard and Mouse Set - UK Layout (Business Packaging) (Accessory)
Bought this as a replacement for a cheaper wireless keyboard that was always lagging behind my typing. Plug and play out of the box - both devices were recognised and working almost instantly. The mouse is not as high quality as my MS Wireless Mouse 3500 but as you only need one USB dongle to power both devices, the trade off is worth is.

5.0 out of 5 stars my review, 4 July 2013
the keyboard and mouse are very easy to get used to mouse works really well being wireless I WOULD RECOMMEND them to any one

4.0 out of 5 stars Why oh why is there no CAPS/NUM Lock on wireless keyboards???? aaaarrrrggghhh!, 4 July 2013
Firstly I would like to say that this keyboard is excellent for my needs. It is a good size and the keys are nicely spaced for ease of typing and reduces typing errors. The wireless mouse is nice and chunky and responds extremely well. My only gripe is that there is no keyboard light to indicate when you have CAPS or Num Lock on.

I am not a touch typist and I only glance at my screen when typing periodically to check spelling etc. And how annoying it can be to realise I have typed a whole sentence in capitals by no de-selecting the CAPS lock. If Microsoft could add this one tiny feature then the keyboard would be simply perfect!

1.0 out of 5 stars silence is golden, 11 Jun. 2013
The mouse has the noisiest click I have heard. The keyboard also rattles, I have put some foam tape under the front in the centre which help.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good but the scroll on the wheel isn't the smoothest, 28 May 2013
Top quality keyboard and a nice feel to it. The mouse was quite big but I suppose that's just a relative thing that depends on the size of your previous mouse and you get used to it. My only gripe is that the scroll wheel on the mouse isn't smooth. I've messed with the settings and tried to get it to perform better but it doesn't. I've ended up adapting a bit and use the up and down arrows instead. It still works, it's just a bit unresponsive and jerky when it finally kicks in. As I type this though, just to check, it seems to be working fine, but I know there'll be another time when it wont.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact but maybe too much so?, 8 May 2013
Good keyboard but maybe a little too compact. Getting used to it now but found ESC and function keys a little small and initially hitting the shortcut keys in error. Also found Backspace and Return key labels arrows so close I kept picking the wrong one. No Caps Lock light! A good keyboard none the less.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misbehaving Mouse, 27 April 2013
I expected by buying Microsoft I would be buying quality. The combo looks very nice and the keyboard worked pretty well too but what a terrible mouse. The problems I had were the mouse was very erratic, at times only a small movement would send the pointer flying across the page then it would stop working altogether. I found alternating between worktop and mousemat the only way to keep it moving.The scroll wheel also was erratic, slight movement made it move a full page. I found there was a download page to adjust these settings so I tried that but they made no difference at all.I kept trying different things but to no avail so its now boxed up on its way back to Amazon for refund, I wouldnt risk another one.I Wish my old cordless Belkin combo had fitted this computer because I had no problems whatsoever with that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good product would recommend, 13 April 2013
Keyboard was excellent, mouse is good (abit heavy due to the 2 x AA batteries its loaded with) would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., 8 April 2013
Good keyboard and better mouse. My only complaint is that I'm an American and it is a European keyboard. Whoops.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mac Compatible, 28 Mar. 2013
A. E. Lacey "Honest Al" (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
It is supposed to be Mac compatible which it is sort of. There are no instructions with it or drivers. If M/S could bother themselves to include these items no it might work perfectly.The problem is that most of the extra keys do nothing

‹ Previous | 16 7 812 | Next ›