5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value
Published on 5 Dec. 2012 by Mrs. A. E. P. Davey

1.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend them. I think you need to pay more ...
These clasps tarnished within a week of use, I would not recommend them. I think you need to pay more to get quality clasps.
Published 9 months ago by Dianne

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 5 Dec. 2012
Mrs. A. E. P. Davey (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Gold Plated Jewellery Making Lobster Clasp Findings 10mm
I am just starting out in jewellery making and it is a very interesting hobby but there are so many bits and bobs to purchase to start off and I needed to have these findings, (that is what these things are categorised as) very quickly and at the right price. Obviously I chose Amazon for my first search and I was not disappointed. With any new hobby or interest for me it is important to source things that are reasonably priced, just in case my interest is not maintained.

These clasps are high quality and excellent value, delivered very quickly. A very good addition to my kit and a nice finish for my necklaces.

Would highly recommend to any would be jewellery makers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deffinately recommend, 12 July 2014
netty (Basingstoke) - See all my reviews
Arrived on time and well packaged,they are very well made, no rough edges and the gold plate is strong,I will recommend this seller and they're products,I will buy again ,many thanks for a great product at excellent price

1.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend them. I think you need to pay more ..., 13 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Top seller, 28 Feb. 2015
Clasps perfect. Nice color and finish beautiful. Quick delivery. Definitely will buy from again

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
Needed reminding after 12 days to post them. Clasps ok though, when they finally arrived

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec. 2014
Sarah B (Devon, England.) - See all my reviews
Great item & quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov. 2014