Format: DVD|Change

on 8 May 2014
Good beginning for the new face in the series with Sela Ward as Jo Danville a former FBI agent now assigned to Mac Taylor's team at the Crime Lab. Her arrival puts a new touch as a single mother raising an adopted child whilst keeping a motherly eye on Mac. Rest of the team still blend well together. Detective Flack sporting a new hair style keeps up his tough guy image and Peter Honda's guest appearance will add to an already enjoyable series in spite of Stella no longer being part of the team
on 6 November 2012
CSI New York just gets better and better with each season. I loved Jo's introduction to the team. I was a bit worried about how her introduction would effect the dynamics of team but I didn't have to as she just slipped right in with no trouble, like that well worn and comfy pair of converse.

A variety of crimes and criminals, as per usual, everything done well to the whole team's talents, behind or in front of the camera.
on 21 April 2012
For those who love CSI this is a must of course, the series continues with the team cracking many cases and the question remains will Mac ever find a true love. We get to learn more of the team too. I'm completely hooked on this series. If you have never watched this series and love a good crime series then start with Season 1 and work your way through for although each series contains different stories, there is a thread going through all of them about the loves of the team members.
on 22 November 2012
Allways super! And better than expected with the new (in this) female star Jo Danville/Sela Ward, after Stella Bonasera/Melina Kanakaredes.
on 27 May 2012
I ordered this after having two poor quality sets from the U.S. This one is perfect and up to it's usual top performence. I love this series having thought that I would not like it after CSI Miami - I now have a problem deciding which I like best. My one upset BRING BACK STELLA please. I do like Sela Ward but wish she could have been brought in without losing Stella - I miss her
on 13 May 2014
Love this series- interplay between the actors is good, and the plots show life in New York as it is.
on 1 April 2013
As ever, this show keeps me thinking and pulls me deep within its story arc, as I weave through sub-plots. The development of the characters is a joy to watch and I am never let down by the directionality of this show - can't wait till season eight comes out in June 2013.
on 15 July 2012
Yet another great series. Although sad to see Stella go I found Sela Ward brought a fasinating change to the team dynamics in this series Great character and very different..love her humour and wiley cleverness.
on 19 October 2014
Great introduction to Jo and a pity Stella was replaced but she more than held her own with a certain quirkiness so credit to Sela Ward for this.
Good interesting series and would recommend to buy if you love CSI NY.
on 2 February 2016
Love this series... best one of the lot! (in my opinion of course!) Arrived before the due date from the seller... very happy customer... I would most certainly buy from them again.