5.0 out of 5 stars quality at agreat price
Published on 26 Jan 2012 by geoff neal

3.0 out of 5 stars No audio without speakers - not included?
This is a nice new fast desktop computer, purchased for my mother, suitable for word-processing/web browsing, and with a small tower which can be laid flat under the monitor for space-saving.

But I am amazed that the PC's internal audio does not function unless you connect headphones or speakers - which are not included.

This is shoddy!
Published on 3 Feb 2012 by N. Jaffa

5.0 out of 5 stars quality at agreat price, 26 Jan 2012
This review is from: HP Compaq CQ1140UKm Desktop PC with 20 inch LCD Monitor (AMD E-450 1.6 GHz processor, 1.5TB HDD (5400rpm), RAM 4 GB DDR3, AMD Radeon HD 6320, Windows 7 Home Premium 64) (Personal Computers)
just recieved my new HP Compaq computer with monitor. delivery service from DPD was first class and as i was holding my 15month old daughter asleep in my arm he kindly bought the box in for me before asking to sign, this was so easy to set up, by far the easiest item item i've bought for some time. after opening the box it's just plug and play.... the only thing your going to need in addition will be a set of speakers asthe monitor is speaker less... the screen is crisp and the only you get from the computer is the tapping of the keys on the keyboard. i have given this 5 stars as you get so much for your money. 1.5TB HDD and 4 GB DDR3 and lots of software pre installed.

4.0 out of 5 stars more than fit for purpose, 13 Mar 2012
When my old computer died I hunted on the high street and online and this was the best available in the price range. It has a huge memory and is fast and efficient. I use it mainly for home computing but it is way better than any other computer I've used recently. I still haven't used all its functions.

3.0 out of 5 stars No audio without speakers - not included?, 3 Feb 2012