I have to say I highly reccomend this bag, before I purchased it I read a few reviews where people said they were not happy with it as it was too small.

Personally I bought this for the very reason of SAFTEY for my son who is two, he has a wandering nature and has disappeared one too many times.

Just turning away from him to do up my daughters jacket...
Published on 31 Jan. 2009 by Ms. R. Gilyeat

1.0 out of 5 stars not recommended
Bought this for my 16 month old, the chest strap does not expand and is already a bit tight. So im returning it as it will only do my son for a few months.
Published on 3 Dec. 2010 by ldines

5.0 out of 5 stars This has been the best solution to my sons Dangerous wandering habits, its FANTASTIC, 31 Jan. 2009

Just turning away from him to do up my daughters jacket would result in him running away and a lot of tears and worry , thank God we have been lucky to find him. however, I could not take any more chances so the Turtle Day Sack has been amazing.

It is nice and compact so your child can run around and it does not bother them or weigh them down. I can fit 2/3 nappies and a pack of wipes a toy car and some raisins.

If you are looking for a big backpack too fit a big jumper and a lunch bag this is not it.

The whole point of this bag i would say is as a saftey line. The quality of manufacturing and of the material is fantastic and the lead is really strong it has a soft handle to grip and it is big enough to put on your wrist if you needed to use both hands and keep lil one safe by your side ( say for example do up your daughters jacket)

So overall a very happy costomer and highly reccomend this bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for twins, 24 July 2009
I bought two of these rucksacks for my twins - the bee for my little boy and the ladybird for my little girl. They are 18 months of age and they are getting really independent. It is a nightmare for me to get one out of the car and then have to leave them to get the other one out. It can't be done if there is traffic around, so I used to have to leave one in the car while I took the other child into a building on their own and leave them there to collect the other one. Now I can slip their little life rucksacks on, slip the ring over my wrist and have my hands free to get the other twin out in safety. They are a fantastic help to me. The bags are big enough to carry a nappy, some wipes and a drink, so that means that I don't have to carry everything around with me. They also seem to be very well made.Littlelife Animal Daysack - BeeLittlelife Ladybird Daysack

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag saved my sanity, 8 May 2012
I cannot stress how much I love this bag. My 2 year old is a world class sprinter, and getting him to even walk in the same direction as me was seriously trying my patience. We had lots of public meltdowns because I simply didn't feel safe enough giving him the independence he wanted. When wearing his 'Nemo' he doesn't feel 'tethered' like with some other reins and can walk at a safe distance without having to hold my hand all the time. The bag is just the right size for a spare pair of trousers, pants and a pack of wipes too so I don't have to carry a separate change bag for him. Love it! My anxiety levels are almost back to normal again ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 19 Aug. 2008
This is a fantastic product, i think that the other reviewers have missed the point of the bag. it is true that is small but it is well in proportion to a toddlers back, the whole point of it is the reins feature. My little boy will not wear normal safety reins or one of those wrist straps so this is perfect, he doesnt mind it at all because he has a secret box of raisins/ a book/ a little car etc in his bag. He thinks its marvelous and so do i!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 9 Feb. 2011
I am very happy with my purchase of the rucksack. My 15 month old daughter enjoys the freedom of wandering round and doesn't mind wearing the rucksack. It looks really cute too. The only negative point for me is the large circular handle that the parent holds, it seems too large and I would prefer something that clips around my wrist but perhaps it's not allowed for safety reasons. Anyway, overall an excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE LIITLE BAG, 17 April 2009
Vee (scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my grandaughter who is 2
and likes to be independant so the strap lets
her walk alone while you still have safe hold on her
she loves the bagLittlelife Animal Daysack - Bee

4.0 out of 5 stars Daysack, 18 Sept. 2010
Good product. It's big enough for a small toy and looks very cute on my daughter although it does tend to ride up on her when we use the reins. Overall recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bee Bag, 7 Feb. 2009
Mrs. C. D. Bovill "Seedyjay" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This bag is very cute and easily recognisable. It has very useful reigns that can be attached as well, to stop your toddler wandering off. It is small so can only take a few items, but of course it is to fit on the back of a toddler so cannot be a large bag. There is enough space for some clothes or toys etc. We are very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal rucksack, 15 Aug. 2013
Sue Bell (Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Fantastic little rucksack. Our Granddaughter loves it and its such fun she doesn't realise we've still got control of her -very useful when she was wandering around the airport recently on our holiday trip (as much control as you can have with a lively 2 yr old !!). Price a little high but worthwhile to encourage a little independence in that children can have their own items packed away in their very own luggage so their drink/snack and favourite teddy are easily accessible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute but practical, 12 Jan. 2014
CycleRacing (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
My little girl looks really sweet with this on.

I love the fact that not only is there the 'rein' to hold onto, but there is also a handle of the back of the pack itself which is handy when the child is younger and may still be a bit wobbly sometimes.

My 2 year old now puts her most treasured small items in the bag itself and seems to be very proud to have her own bag.