5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent
I've got many stylus with pen. This is the best one.
The ruuber is enought soft to ensure great compatibility with my Asus TF201.
Published on 19 Jun 2012 by zielec

1.0 out of 5 stars not good!
The pen writes really nicely but the plug designed to be inserted into the headphone jack is brittle. The end of the plug snapped off inside the headphone jack on my blackberry play book!
Just be careful when using it for it's purpose. If this does happen to you, heat up a pin and push it into the bit stuck in the jack. leave the plastic and pin to cool then pull...
Published on 11 Mar 2012 by CJKT

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 April 2013
great wee pen does exactly what i was expecting,though i do feel it is abit on the pricey side for what it does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Snugg 2 in 1 Black Stylus Pen - A Touch Screen Stylus and Writing Pen in One! (Personal Computers)
Very easy to use and screen looks better with no fingerprints. Useful to have a pen at the other end to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., 10 April 2013
I got this for my partner, along with the snugg mini ipad case. It's okay, my partner uses it, but not that much; he says at times it's not that responsive working with his ipad. Thought he is pleased with it, I am glad I didn't pay full price for it and got it on a special offer...shhhh don't tell my partner that though ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem with first pen but resolved with excellent customer service, 5 April 2013
The first pen arrived quickly and looked smart. However the rubber tip came off within a few days. I returned it and immediately received a full refund. A few days later I was contacted by snugg customer services who said the first pen was defective and they sent me a replacement without charge, even though I'd already received a refund. The replacement pen is super. The rubber end works beautifully and helps keep my children's fingers from leaving smeary marks on the screen and it is handy that it works as a normal pen for paper as well. I am very pleased and would definitely recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy this pen at your peril!, 21 Mar 2013
For the first day after receiving this pen it worked very well and I was pleased with it. However, I have given such a low rating because on the second day while using it, it began to leak ink from underneath the rubber end which dripped straight onto the ipad screen. This problem with the item could have cost us a lot of money. Fortunately I did manage to wipe the ink off the screen, but if one of my children had been using the ipad at the time and had not promptly removed the ink who knows if it would have come off. So I would definately give this item a wide berth.

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks good as well!, 14 Mar 2013
I am very pleased with the product. Very smart and does what it is supposed to. Have not had it that long but it appears durable with the rubber tip showing little sign of wear so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super stylus, 2 Mar 2013
Looks good and works well. Doesn't leave little rubbery marks on the screen like some others I've seen.
Also like that it's a real pen too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish item, 25 Feb 2013
I have ordered 2 of these pens in the last few months and each has failed within no time. On one pen the " Quality" silicon tip fell off within days and on the other pen the "Quality" silicon tip broke up after a few weeks. Both were replaced by Snugg without query but both of the replacements have had similar problems with the silicon tips and are now useless. I do'nt know whether I have just been unlucky and have received pens from a bad batch but, at a cost of 9.99 each these are of very poor quality for the money.I am now researching an alternative source and hope to fond better quality pens.

5.0 out of 5 stars stylus pen, 24 Feb 2013
This stylus pen works a treat and with the pen attached I don’t need to look for a pen any more as there is one attached to my tablet cover side loop.
I had a problem with the first pen that was sent out the silver ring around the cap come off and was unable to fit cap back on again.
I informed snug and they sent a new one out straight away and I put the cap top through its passes and the silver ring is still in place so all good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Writing Pen, 23 Feb 2013
When I received the pen I was delighted with it, the Stylus part of the pen worked perfectly it was only when I tried to use the writing pen part the top would not go back on the pen, it looks like the top part of the pen is stuck inside the cover for the pen and will not come out.
Unfortunately I cannot return the Item as I have disposed of the packaging and the paperwork, I feel let down and disappointed.

Since the above review I have been given the option of a replacement pen at no cost or a complete refund, although the Item was not what I expected the response from the company has been excellent and would have no problem dealing with them again