5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent
I've got many stylus with pen. This is the best one.
The ruuber is enought soft to ensure great compatibility with my Asus TF201.
Published on 19 Jun 2012 by zielec

1.0 out of 5 stars not good!
The pen writes really nicely but the plug designed to be inserted into the headphone jack is brittle. The end of the plug snapped off inside the headphone jack on my blackberry play book!
Just be careful when using it for it's purpose. If this does happen to you, heat up a pin and push it into the bit stuck in the jack. leave the plastic and pin to cool then pull...
Published on 11 Mar 2012 by CJKT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 19 Jun 2012
I've got many stylus with pen. This is the best one.
The ruuber is enought soft to ensure great compatibility with my Asus TF201.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg 2 in 1 StylusPen, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Snugg 2 in 1 Red Stylus Pen - A Touch Screen Stylus and Writing Pen in One! (Personal Computers)
This pen was delivered quickly and was worth the price. I have already tried a few cheaper ones and they do not last long, so it is worth paying a bit more for one. I cannot comment on the pen as I only use the Stylus. I have only been using an iPad for a couple of months, and do not understand how to "write" on an iPad yet. I would recommend this stylus to anyone. I already have a Snugg iPad case and love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference, 10 Feb 2012
J. Scott - See all my reviews
Arrived when it said it would, packaged well, does what it says it does. Makes a big difference when using my IPAD on small script. No more fat fingers....

5.0 out of 5 stars THE PEN OF PENS, 29 Sep 2012
Mr. J. J. W. Brock "book mark" (york england) - See all my reviews
The item is as described and more,silicone tip very good a very smooth writer.As for the stylus side of the pen it makes life a lot easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful item, 19 Oct 2012
I have never used a stylus before but am very pleased with this for ease of use when using the keyboard and preventing sticky fingermarks on the screen. A very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 22 Jun 2012
This pen is fantastic. It is robustly made of metal. I particularly like the headphone jack for storage. The lid fits very tightly so I don't think it will drop off.

I would really recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pen and stylus all in one., 23 Jun 2012
Don't you hate it when you lose your stylus and pen or you have to keep fumbling to reach them. Well this 2 in one stylus reduces the hassle. The stylus itself is actually really good and it's very responsive, it works great for a quick sketch or note taking. The only problem is that it's a bit to small for me and when I use it as a pen it can be awkward to hold. It looks stylish in silver and the shiny bands are pretty cool. The attachment allows you to plug it into a headphone port. This is a great way to avoid losing the stylus. So overall, this is a great all round stylus for a great price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must!, 20 Jun 2012
I have two stylus pens and I keep one in my bag as a spare. I use them on my iPad and iPhone. They are so much easier to use than a finger and more accurate too. It certainly keeps the screens free from finger prints. The integral pen is a great extra - always to hand when needed. These pens are high quality products and very well made. I have had one for six months and it is as good as new though used daily and frequently borrowed by my children!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylus Pen, 5 May 2012
Arrived promptly as described a bit expensive but does assist using an IPhone when you have big hands and even bigger fingers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality stylus., 12 Dec 2011
I am using the stylus to write this review. The stylus is very easy to use, the small tip which is used to interface with your device is very accurate and in my opinion much easier to use than your finger. The jack is great for attaching to your device and the pen lid is tight fitting so there is no chance of it falling off. The pen on the other end is very handy.