Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 15 January 2013
when things you buy come in handy, it's kind of impression when you describe it. This big Samsung pen doesn't slip into your hand as the rubber outer grip keeps it firm, you can write and jot down quickly and easily and it's pretty elegant in your pocket as the black-glossy finishing is very good. Glad to have bought it!!!
on 9 February 2013
This holder converts the SPen stylus into a regular sized pen. However, be aware that this is designed to hold the original Galaxy Note SPen - the one supplied with the Galaxy Note 2 and the Note 10.1 will not fit.
I deducted one star as I think the price is excessive for what it is.
on 28 October 2012
It arrived on time. The reason why I got it is that was because I have a problem holding on to the built in stylus pen that comes with the Samsung Note, a bit fiddly! It works a dream, I use the stylus pen a lot more, I recommend to friends and family.
on 2 June 2012
If you have a Galaxy Note then this (spare) pen with holder is a must, yes you get a spare pen included. Using the holder makes the pen a natural like any other normal 'ink' pen. Delivery to Spain was guick and easy. A superb tool for the Note.
A great holder for the included S-pen that is supplied with a Galaxy Note.- A spare S-pen comes as part of the price.
The only niggle I had was that the fit was a little loose and the pen often split apart in use (not broken , just opened)
on 7 February 2016
I bought this to use with my Samsung Galaxy note 2, as it has a bigger diameter, so thought it would be easier to hold and use. Unfortunately it doesn't say that you cannot use it with the original S-Pen in place! If you detach the original S-Pen, you risk losing it! (It would be better if you could disable the original somehow).
Unfortunately this S-Pen became magnetised, so is very erratic and essentially unusable. (The S-Pen needs to have/create a small magnetic field to enable it to work, but this Pen 'sticks' magnetically to things, whereas the originals do not!)

I've tried this Pen with the Galaxy Note 4, and it is equally as bad.

Due to the problems I've experienced, I would not recommend this to people.
on 10 February 2014
I found this impossible to use because the samsung pen doesnt protrude far enough, so it is like using a ball point pen with the nib pushed in, very off putting, sent back for a refund
on 20 July 2013
I can finally write properly on my note 2 and 8 no more cramped fingers.

bought this as I found myself using my notes, more and more for meetings I can now write comfortably
on 3 August 2012
The pen holder is great. My only gripe would be that the stylus nub sits in a little forcing you to draw and write in a vertical fashion. Overall, a good accessory for the Note.
on 15 January 2014
This is sooo.. much easier to write with than the included stylus with the note 10.1 it has a nice weight and quality feel - i'd give it 5 stars if samsung lowered the price