Size: One Size|Colour: Grey (H Anthracite)|Change

on 5 February 2014
I have some cheap ones of these, I wanted a bit more of a stylish one so took a chance on this. But the ones I usually wear are longer, so that I fold up the ends of it and they have end up with thick ridge around the end of them, it looks ok.

This one is a lot shorter so it just fits on your head and doesn't have enough left over to fold up. So the effect is that it holds your head in a tight little dome shape and it looks like a swimming cap. Maybe it just doesn't suit me but I would think twice about it if you usually wear the fold up types.
on 5 October 2012
I have always been a fan of Schott clothing - I have several shirts and a trusty old M65 combat jacket. This hat is great - really light and small enough to stuff in a jacket pocket - but warm and weather proof. Being pure cotton, it is quick and easy to wash too.
on 23 November 2014
Great fit pulls down over your ears and is nice and warm.Don't think it will be waterproof being 100% cotton.
on 27 January 2015
Excellent hat except it only looks good on a small head
on 29 November 2014
It's alright - but not exactly a bargain!
on 27 December 2014
delivered on time and I'm happy
on 20 February 2014
I PAID FOR THE NAME . PRODUCT NO BETTER THAN OTHER RIBBED HATS. WAS DISAPPOINTED. QUALITY NOT AS I WOULD EXPECT
on 27 May 2015