5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Price and Great Looking
Published on 27 Dec 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars too big!
Ops! These glasses were wayyyyy too big and I regret ordering them. I am a little confused about returning them as they were very heavy and it seems that returning the items would cost me more than their price. I don't know what to do as I'm not using them at all. Other than that, they are not bad looking. If you want massive latte type glasses that havw a steady handle,...
Published 5 months ago by med87

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Price and Great Looking, 27 Dec 2011
This review is from: Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 4.
I bought these as a gift for my partner for Christmas. They are a fantastic alternative stocking filler or present at a great price. Having compared these with others available on Amazon I am definitely glad i purchased these. They look brilliant and whilst don't look identical to the coffee shop ones, I still love their style. Will definitely be buying some more soon. Plus they include spoons. Delivery took a while but guessing this was due to buying closer to Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee, 10 Dec 2011
excelent value recommended worth buying makes drinking coffee fun good clear glass mugs long spoons easy clean and storage good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 23 Nov 2012
M. A. Brown - See all my reviews
Having treated myself to a Tassimo coffee machine, I needed tall glasses for the lattes I'm always making.

I saw these at a very reasonable price. They came very quickly and are exactly what I wanted!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tall Glass Coffee Mugs - Amazon Verified product, 22 April 2012
These are really nice coffee mugs. They are taller than my original Dolce Gusto ones, but they are much nicer to hold and you get a bigger coffee from them.
They are just the right size to go under my 'little penguin' coffee machine just need to fill the reservoir after the first glass, which isn't a problem!
Overall, a good mug, feels sturdy, and you can actually get two fingers in the handle, rather than just the one on the previous design. Recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Latte glasses, 28 Feb 2013
Not as "fancy" as others but these are very practical & sturdy just the right size to use with my Tassimo good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasimo Latte glass, 3 Feb 2013
Leslie C. Cavendish "Charlie Cav" (Worcester UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this glass for my Tasimo coffee maker. The glass is large enough to hold the liquid and certainly makes the experience more enjoyable just like at Costa Coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful glass mugs,,, 26 Feb 2013
we bought these for our coffee machine also recently bought ,, they are fantastic and does not make the coffee cold , its lovely to see the coffee as well , they are thick glass and strong, the handles dont get hot either ,, we love them , they were shipped and arrived in good time .. brill.
Jan

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Coffee Mugs, 16 Dec 2012
I bought these coffee mugs as a present for my granddaughter and her fiance. They were just what they wanted and were very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect glasses, 17 Mar 2014
Having srtuggled to find glass coffee mugs these are the perfect size for Tassimo Latte's and hot chocolates, great product. Arrived with very quick delivery. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size, 2 Mar 2014
Perfect size for Latte from tassimo and even has room for mallow and cream just how I like it yummy