5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased!!
I've always used Windows so to go to Mac I felt I was being brave.

P&P - It came the day after I ordered it! It was so quick I actually missed the delivery but a neighbour fortunately took it in. The packaging is bombproof!

Macbook - Smooth, sleek, good looking and the perfect size for my needs (home use). Magnetic power cord is a stroke of...
Published on 2 Feb. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Great OS but not as well built as I had hoped.
Having owned and operated PCs since the early 90's I was looking to replace my laptop. I decided to stretch the budget and bought a 13" MacBook Pro (alternate was a Samsung Chronos or Dell XP15Z). The deciding factor for me was the aesthetics of the product along with a reputation for build quality and customer service/satisfaction. I admit I was intrigued to try out a...
Published on 9 Jan. 2012 by A. Westwood

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars MACALICIOUS Yummy, 13 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Apple MacBook Pro 13 inch Laptop (Dual-Core i5 2.4GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB Graphics SD card slot (Personal Computers)
Goes like a train and built like a brick outhouse, great performer and easy to set up - please ask apple to send their cheque on...

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Mac Book Pro, 4 Feb. 2012
Super easy to set up, crystal clear screen with such a professional look to the laptop :-) great purchase. lets hope it lasts longer that most other laptops.Apple MacBook Pro 13 inch Laptop (Dual-Core i5 2.4GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB Graphics SD card slot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 4 April 2015
Quick service. Item is exactly as listed. Great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 9 Aug. 2014
Good item well priced & arrived safely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 29 Jan. 2012
The best thing I have ever bought in my life. You get what you're paying for. Nothing more needs saying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Success, 30 April 2012
Received on time and in good order; a reward for my son for an excellent performance at Grade 8 oboe, and he is extremely pleased with it. Will be an asset for exploiting musical software.

1.0 out of 5 stars Driving me mad, 9 April 2012
A. W. Skinner (London) - See all my reviews
I bought a Macbook Pro on the recommendation of my son. It is beautiful and the graphics are wonderful, but it is driving me mad that I cannot use the damn thing because the user guide tells me absolutely nothing. They appear to presume that everybody knows how to use a Mac. I am now having to order Macbook for Dummies, which is pretty insulting since I have used laptops for many years. This a very frustrating experience and I am beginning to hate a machine that is probably very good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›