5.0 out of 5 stars Banatastic
I bought this banana case for my friend as I broke his old banana case. I would recommend this banana case to anyone considering or wanting to purchase a banana case. It provides as a case for your banana to ensure you eat a fresh unbruised banana.
Published 9 days ago by Matthew Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
This banana case is too small for medium-large sized bananas. I have to squash bananas in, leading to bruising, which defeats the point! Also, why is there a fork?
Published 18 months ago by adele freeman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Plastic Banana Guard Protector Anti Bruising Case with Plastic Fork (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars Incompatible with older models, 23 May 2013
Mr. J. Stevens (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this banana case to protect my latest banana purchase (6 inch Grande Nain) from damage; however I was disappointed to find that, despite the claim that it 'Fits 90% of industry standard bananas', this particular model curves to the right and was therefore incompatible with my banana which curved to the left.

Further research revealed that this case is ONLY compatible with bananas grown AFTER 22nd March 2013. These can be identified via model numbers ending in DS6N. Any other older banana will curve in the wrong direction and will not fit. I would advise owners of such models to consider protecting their purchases in a stout wooden box or chest like I do. You have been warned.

On a side note the fork is truly excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars No more bruised bananas!, 9 July 2014
Mr. R. S. Neal "robn7337" (England) - See all my reviews
I cycle to work and often take bananas to work. More often than not they would be bruised or damaged in some way by the time I got there: not any more. This simple object protects your banana and In fact I swear they taste better from being contained within!? I knocked off 1 star as it's awkward to open with 2 plastic clips either end. My girlfriend took one to work and came back with the banana trapped inside! It seems you have to open the middle clasp, then twist the case vertically up and down to open.

5.0 out of 5 stars Banatastic, 2 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size, 18 Jun 2014
Bought this for my son to use at school for his snack every day and he loves it bananas fit in well and fits most bananas. Very easy to open.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous - bought as a joke and now love it, 22 April 2014
worthy (High Wycombe) - See all my reviews
Bought this for a friend as a joke and he uses all the time! So we got one too - not all bananas fit it's true but as long as you don't buy enormous ones we've not had a problem! surprisingly handy little gadget. and importantly not too big! My 3 year old loves the wierdly included fork?!

3.0 out of 5 stars no fork!, 10 Mar 2014
grand to keep bananas from getting squashed in the school bag but there was no fork as advertised this didnt cause me a great concern as i didnt ned a fork but im sure some people wouldnt of been too impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars banana heaven, 7 Mar 2014
Causes a lot of laughs in the lunch room!!! But great fresh fruit no more bruised or squashed banana for lunch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some gag gift this turned out to be., 29 Jan 2014
Bob S (Southampton UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as a stocking filler/gag gift for my partner. She uses it every day for work and her friends want to know where they can get one. I suppose the gag was on me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome invention, 17 Dec 2013
This is a great invention. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because not all bananas fit in to it. I therefore have to be mindful of what bananas I purchase

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›