5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality - Dogs love them
I've tried lots of different Rawhide products and the problem is that they vary in quality from one company to the next. A year or so ago I tried the HiLife rawhide products - and they are by far the best quality that I've seen. The retriever roll is great value and all three of my dogs love them. It's now the only brand that I buy.
Published 21 months ago by Sarah Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Is 5.33inches Large?
Published 14 months ago by Joćo Moniz

2.0 out of 5 stars Is 5.33inches Large?, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: HiLife Chewsday Large Pressed Bone Dog Chews 'Pack of 7 Bones' (Misc.)
As far as Amazon it self goes I, as always, can only say thank you, it was very well packed, shipped and it got here (Portugal) in just 3 working days. Seriously: YOU ROCK :) As far as the company it self, SHAME ON YOU for -even after other clients having drawn your attention, still using misleading advertizing on your labeling and product description. I read- alas- the reviews after the purchase (I know...), and it's true, the bones are alright - it's hard to get the recipe wrong- but the size is everything but "Large", even if the company writes Large and even goes as far as putting a pic of a golden retriever. I have a Beagle so it will do for now, but i measured and it's 14cm exactly- all of them, it's about 5 inches. A 5.33inch bone IS NOT LARGE. I'll keep buying from Amazon- all they've done has shown quality, but never again any product from this company and just as much as i've always spread the word about the other suppliers and companies that have (all) been fair and honest, you can bet i'll be telling everyone about the misleading labeling tactic. Legally , size adjectives are relative and vague enough, ethically and practically it is conscious mislead since anyone with a large dog or a large-appetite one will expect what all other sellers offer, about 8inches, not a chihuahua or poodle adequate size.Amazon 10 of 10; Hilife Chewsday // Town & Country Petfoods Ltd 2 of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality - Dogs love them, 15 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it!, 4 Nov. 2013
Amy (CAMPBELL, CA, US) - See all my reviews
LIKES:
1) no odor
2) no messy residue if/when my dog chews it on the couch,
3) distracts the dog and gives him something he truly wants. He loves the flavor.

My only complaint is that the bones are individually wrapped and can be a pain to unwrap. Combine that with a squirrel-ly dog desperately wanting his bone and it is borderline chaos.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Doggy loves these!, 2 Sept. 2013
I used to buy these rawhide chews from "Home Bargains" for years but all of a sudden they stopped making them and it became near impossible to buy any that were less than £3.00 per chew! Even though these chews work out more than the original ones I used to buy at 89p per roll, they are the cheapest I have found that are a good quality (I know how difficult it has become to find rawhide chews that are of quality for my dog!)
They are a good size and our American Bulldog loves them, they even take more than 5 minutes for him to chew through!! Would highly recommend these for anyones dog :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant dog chews!!!!, 30 April 2013
In the past I've bought similar chews but my dog can take them or leave them, but with these Hilife ones he just loves them !!!!
I've even started using them to train him as he loves them so much he will do practically anything to get one.
I will be getting them on a regular basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog food, 1 April 2013
Brilliant product Just what I needed to calm down the dogs Jasper and Finn absolutely brilliant The dogs love it and it lasts really long

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, doggie just loved it, 15 Oct. 2013
kept 14 mth old doggie quiet for about 2 days, and he is a heavy chewer, lasted better than others

5.0 out of 5 stars chew chew, 22 Dec. 2013
My dog was delighted with them and chewed his way through them all! I would recommend these terrific chews to any dog that can read this.( or its owner!)

4.0 out of 5 stars HiLife Chewsday Dog Chew Sticks x 100 (Pack Of 3, Total 300 Chews), 8 Mar. 2014
I received three packs, with random holes on each of the packs. And I contacted Amazon, and they mailed me three more packs! As expected the extra three packs also have holes on them. I think it's just a very bad package design and material use - it opens at the seams easily. So anyone who has a problem with expiry date after opening issues like that, think carefully before you place the order.

Nevertheless, my dog likes these sticks and they last slightly longer than Pedigree Dentastix.

3.0 out of 5 stars dog bones, 1 Nov. 2013
These are more like small then large takes my dog half hour to get through one of these the ones i normaly get are much bigger and better value then these and last him a couple of days.