5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting pleasure
These rawhide strips last for ages. My black lab takes about half an hour to demolish one and they clearly give him a lot of pleasure during that time.
Published 20 months ago by Peter

3.0 out of 5 stars Very stiff.
These have a good flavour, dogs like them but they don't like the flat shape, I have small dogs so perhaps bigger dogs would like this format better.
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. Jean Sparkes

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilife Daily Dental Special Care Chews Jar Original 180g (Pack of 3), 25 Feb 2013
G. Archer (Bangor, NI) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: HiLife Special Care Daily Dental Dog Chews Original '3 x Jars - Total 36 Chews' (Misc.)
These chews are made from 100% natural hide and apart from helping to keep my 7 year old dogs breath fresh,his teeth and gums are healthy and pink and the vet is pleased with his oral care. I tried using a toothbrush and canine toothpaste but he wouldn't co-operate, there's no problem now with the Hilife chews, he sits quite happily chewing each piece for up to half an hour, depending on the size of chew given - as they are natural the size, shape and colour can vary. Fast delivery and very competitive price from Amazon as usual!

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting pleasure, 29 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves these, 6 Jan 2013
My dog loves these. Great for his teeth and keeps him occupied for a good while. The sizes vary so he gets a particularly thick chew if I need him to be quiet for longer! Good price from Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Jan 2013
I have several dogs and they absolutely love these chews..especially when they go all soggy and chewy on the ends. They keep them amused for hours, they are clean, non messy and worth the money. The containers are useful afterwards and my husbands shed is full of them for storage!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog caviar, 8 Jan 2014
This product keeps my dog amused for a while so gives me some peace.I also assume they are good for her teeth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great chew but dog isn't happy with the variation, 11 Jun 2014
My dog loves these chews more than any other. My only gripe is the consistency of size, or rather thickness of the strips.

There doesn't seem to be a standard thickness, some are waifer thin which last less than 30 seconds with an ever hungry Labrador. Others are thicker which can last between 5-10 minutes.

This hasn't put me off buying the product, but it has stopped me from giving 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars great chews, 6 Jun 2013
great chews the only thing are they are not consistent in their thickness or sizes . our dogs still enjoy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toothy treat, 29 Aug 2012
A. Adams (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
One a day keeps the vet away. Our dog loves these chews, keeps the tartar down, keeping the teeth cleaner. Have purchased these since they came in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best chews for dogs, 10 July 2014
Best chews for dogs. They don't split so they're not dangerous for dogs.
They won't last long, about 5-10mn on my 10 month Labrador jaws. But they're also very cheap.
My dog asks me for one twice a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars best for big dogs, 4 July 2014
Great buy, a little too chewy for my puggle but it keeps her quiet and she loves them. I only give them to her when I know I am going to be near by in case she tries to swallow whole.