Style Name: Crunchy ChickenChange

on 16 November 2012
My young cat previously refused all food but Hi-Life pouches. Trying to move him on to include more solid food we tried this moist food as a transition to biscuits. Seems to have worked and he has enjoyed these moist pellets before moving on to more crunchy biscuits.
Packets are a little awkward - I tend to open and then use clips - but packet material too stiff to make this easy. So I decant into another container!
on 10 May 2013
As most cat owners know, cats are fussy, and only eat what they want, not what you want. She has always liked Hilife products so I was hoping this would be the same. Success, finally got her to eat dry food. I say dry, it is moist and tender but it does have a bit of crunch which is good for the teeth. I would recommend this product.
on 12 April 2013
My cat is getting a bit elderly now so was struggling with dry food (well he has only got about 3 teeth left.) This is nice inbetween food that he can gum his way through rather than just trying to swallow dry food whole. He still gets wet food in the evening but you can leave this one down like dry food for them to help themselves to.
on 31 July 2012
My cat is getting older now and has always been a fussy eater. I was sceptical that she would like them as she tends to show an interest in something for a whole bowl full then switches off forever. She really loves these and looks forward to the bowl being refilled.Great product. Thanks.:)
on 27 March 2014
I bought this soft food with the intentions to put into an automatic cat feeder as my cat usually eats wet food with biscuits. It took about two days for my cat to get used to the new food but now she only has the semi moist food but seems to need more water to drink.
on 15 January 2013
I bought this as one my 5 cats has no teeth and I am trying to use more dried and less wet food. He can't manage the dried so well so I tried this and the cats seem to enjoy it.
on 24 July 2013
wevell am sorry to say that not 1 of my big girl kiitens ranging from 9 months to a year old would not even go and smell it never mind eat it put out a small dishfull and they just turned their noses up full stop did not even attempt to even try 1 morsel dont recommend this even though its moist at all am now stuck with 4 and three quarter bags of this which will never get eaten waste of money sorry
on 18 March 2013
My cats absolutely love this cat food! It is really soft and helps with digestion for one of my cat that does not like to chew so much. A bit pricey, slightly more expensive than Royal Canin cat food but it is rather acceptable. Would be great if it comes in bigger packaging (5-10kg). Thanks Amazon for the fast shipping as always! (Even to Sweden).
on 9 September 2014
Decided to try my two cats with these instead of the usual dry food treats as they do not tend to drink a lot of water therefore I thought with them being semi-moist it would be ideal for them. I was right, they love them so much so that I now give these on a regular basis and have literally stopped giving them the previous stuff.
on 29 October 2014
It's hard to review cat food as every cat is different but My little monsters love it. They can be picky about what they eat, but the bowls are cleaned out after i feed them this. Not sure i would feed it as a main food, but if im in a rush or they seem to be hugrey well before food time i give them some of this.