on 31 July 2012
This product was purchased for use as storage at our static caravan, and as such it fulfills the role perfectly.
The store was ordered for next day delivery (whilst we were on-site) and arrived by 8.30am next morning.
All the required parts were in the box and erection was easy. A small crack in one the the side walls (not bad enough to return the whole store)was the only blemish. Slightly more robust packaging should resolve this. Apart from this small problem, we are very happy with our purchase.
on 6 June 2012
The size is right and it looks OK when completed but the packing was poor and it arrived with some nasty cracks on one door near the hinge which demonstrated that it is not that robust. Rather than go through the hassle of replacement I repaired the damage and assembled the store. The instructions are minimal and particularly fitting the door components together requires care and accuracy. Pity because with better packaging and a bit more thought in some of the assembly procedures it could be a four star.
on 24 September 2012
The shed was easy to build, requiring not much time (1 hour) to put together, definitely a lot quicker than the wooden alternatives. Being plastic it obviously weathers well, and needs little maintenance. It looks ok and although it's made of cheap plastic, it actually appears quite nice in the garden.

It is however not that sturdy or strong, so for instance there were two broken pieces of plastic when it arrived (they were non critical on the inside so i didnt replace), and the doors don't close very easily because the floor doesn't have enough points to weight it down, plus because it's so light it is very hard to keep flat to make the doors close without sticking on the floor. You have to lever them closed by lifting or pushing hard. There is no lock or bolt to keep the door closed either so it does open by itself sometimes.

Therefore, not easy to allow a child to just open and close for them to get stuff out (which i thought would be better than a wood one for them), but ok for an adult. Would think twice before buying this again, but wouldn't rule it out if i wanted something quick to build and for occasional use.
on 7 November 2012
It took two of us to assemble it. It looks smart and more importantly is water tight as we want to keep garden shredder and lawn mower in it. Very pleased with the delivery too.
on 14 July 2012
I searched all over for a garden store around these dimensions, I did not want wood if I could help it. I wanted to store mower and garden tools in a corner where size was very important, this shed is ideal strong, good looking and quite easy for one man to assemble. I am more than happy.Keter Midi Store Garden Shed
on 9 July 2012
Excellent storage box which is more than capable of holding all our garden furniture. Very easy to put together and had it all done in under an hour. Plus, with all this weather we've had over the past few weeks its stayed very dry......thumbs up all round.
on 1 August 2012
This shed is the worst I have ever encountered. It is true you get what you pay for and I got low quality with the low price. It had broken in 3 different places before getting it put together and has since broken in two additional places. Poor quality!
on 2 October 2013
Replaced small rotten wooden shed. Have disposed of unnecessary items and this caters for remaining ones well. Looks tidy. Easy to put together and initial doubts about flimsy panels were dispersed as construction bought rigidity. Take care as I split one of the side fronts by being clumsy. I was initially going to buy the XL store it but measured and saved £30-£60. Houses small lawn mower wit handle folded and box removed,small selection of garden tools (short ones), strimmer, hedge cutter, etc. pleased with purchase.
on 24 July 2013
Really spacious, and a great price, at time of ordering, wish I bought 2.
Even at full price it's worth buying, the roof is the only weak part.
on 20 May 2013
I don't understand why there are so many negative reviews.
The box is easy to put together, water proof and solid...