on 16 July 2012
I know this was cheap and I didn't expect too much, but it is useless. Instructions are not in English, so that didn't help but it was obvious from the picture what you do. Trouble is, because it is such hard plastic you can just about push it twice before it get stuck! I did read the reviews before buying and thought it sounded ok, but dont waste your money. Mine came today and it's already in the bin.
on 6 March 2012
This product was a waste of money and went in the bin straight away.... absolutely rubbish!!!!!! Having seen the Rosemary Conley version "the real thing" the difference in manufacturing is unreal.
on 22 April 2012
This is a good little gadget and it appears to work. It is not, however, very robust, I dropped mine and it broke.
on 4 March 2013
hurt mouth at sides instructions in chinese i think not sure if doing it right not what i thought wouldn't recommend it to other buyers gave up after 3 attempts
glad it was cheap as put it away in drawer
on 6 November 2012
Very flimsy and weak almost falling to bits already but it was cheap , do have a Rosemary Conley version which was very expensive but is well made and you use rubber bands to add tension
on 15 July 2013
TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY, FELL APART BEFORE I COULD USE IT.
ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH ITEMS I HAVE BOUGHT FROM AMAZON, BUT I DONT KNOW WHY THEY SELL THIS. ITS PLASTIC, CHEAP, AND USELESS.
on 31 October 2014
A struggle to put it into my mouth which is not that small, it's as if it came from an Xmas cracker. From this item, I was able to learn how to exercise my lower face by using my fingers doing resistance exercises instead and felt the facial muscles and found I can do vertical which the item cannot do.
on 29 July 2013
Maybe my unit was faulty but it didn't work....no instruction made using difficult...........so sorry would not recommend. Was cheap to buy but still feel a bit cheated. If you have success with this, then let us all know!!
on 8 April 2013
Easy to use and great value for money, a slimming club is offering similar product for over £40.00. Can feel the muscles after I have spent three minutes on the exerciser.
on 9 November 2013
Hello,
I have just received it and it doesn't work.
It is such a shame, that I HAVE TO rate this worthless product.
Thanko you