5.0 out of 5 stars v8
this battery is working very good on my phone AND the battery working now 2 days and 9 hours and i have still left 50% [VERY SATISFIED 5 stars!!!!!!]
Published on 6 Sept. 2012 by manyek

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought
The battery works well and obviously lasts longer than the original battery. The back cover is not as solid as I'd hoped. It comes off quite easily so be careful as it may just ping off. Other than that it works well. I only really use the spare battery when I am at home so the back coming away is not a problem.
Published on 21 Sept. 2012 by Tranceninja

5.0 out of 5 stars v8, 6 Sept. 2012
This review is from: NEW DIGITALJIMS SAMSUNG I9100 GALAXY S2 S 2 II 3500mah HIGH CAPACITY EXTENDED BATTERY & COVER (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought, 21 Sept. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 April 2012
Loi (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I dont know how I ever used my phone without this extended battery.
love it, love it, love it.
Good price for it too, and from what I recall the delivery was speedy too. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung should have fitted these!, 1 Sept. 2013
N. Barnett "stinkychemist" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
Ok, so it still has the feel of a "brute force" solution to a problem and I can't get a protective case to fit over the fat back cover, but the LIFE! Standard battery usually gave me a day, but not a night. That's with an hour or so of actual smartphone use or a couple on MP3 player. And none of your fancy watching videos and streaming whatsits business.
Then I got juice defender, an app that turns off anything you're not using - that doubled the time that I could get out of the battery. Then Samsung updated the version of Android and JD didn't cope at all well, so I bought this battery.

What a change! I can play Sudoku for an hour, go for a long walk with the GPS on, I had the GPS on for two hours while shopping Yorkshire and Lancashire for a new car last week, plus a couple of hours' using the mp3 player and still it had juice left. When I'm at work, I expect it to last 3 days, as I just need phone functions, a bit of internet, some document browsing, the mp3 player and using it as a calculator on and off.

The only downside, it now takes 5 or 6 hours to charge from flat to full, so all evening or all night.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy., 3 July 2013
Paul B (Kent England) - See all my reviews
Two days after first using this battery my s2 stopped working completely. No sound, no haptic, no screen. I have a hand warmer now as all it does is get hot. Although I cannot prove this battery has killed my phone, it is the only thing that I had changed before it died. It was on charge via a Samsung charger and just stopped on the power up screen, after a couple of resets was left in its current condition. Do not use.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT! 3 days without a charge, 11 Jun. 2013
If you like me have a Samsung and are sick and tired of it running out of juice twice a day, with constant recharging. Then buy this extended high capacity battery....

I have a S2 and the back cover fits neatly and the battery works great. You will have to put up with a slightly thicker & heavier phone but this is worth it. It still looks good.

You will be glad of your purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 20 Nov. 2013
Vivienne Hudson (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
This extended life battery is much thicker than the phone it is intended for. The seller does supply a backing case to compensate for that. However the backing case does not hold the battery firmly in place. Any contact to the back of the phone dislodges the battery, rending the phone useless.
Even for the short time the battery was in place, it seemed to run down very quickly, I would therefore doubt the 'extended life' claim as well.
You get what you pay for, but £4 is still too much for something which does not work at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product well worth every penny, 12 Oct. 2013
anyone who uses the s2 should upgrade to this high capacity battery bought to replace the original battery which wasn't holding its charge but would need charging twice daily even when new. this battery is on its second day of charge and still showing 30% battery so expecting three to four times the use that the original battery gave.
The only negative if i had to have one is the back that comes with the battery doesn't allow the use of the protective case that was bought for the s2.

1.0 out of 5 stars ONLY GOOD FOR 150 TO 200 CHARGES, 26 Aug. 2014
This battery is s***. Bought it 7 months ago and it do not charge anymore in a USB plug and got 40% of it charged overnight. Contacted the company and they said that it was normal, that the battery should last no longer than 150 to 200 charges or 6 months.

You should not buy this product unless you want to use it as a spare battery, but using an oversized battery as a spare means that you should also carry the back cover, hence, it is completely stupid.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect..., 17 Jun. 2013
Was giving me nearly twice the battery life of the one it replaced. Although the case does add thickness to the phone, it was really comfortable to use.