on 20 March 2012
My son and I really liked the movie. One second its sad then the next your laughing your head off. Amazing move for the family.
on 1 May 2012
I loved this movie.It is full of surprises and keeps you on the edge of your seat to see what will happen next.A good family movie.Loved it.
This is a great movie. Even non-Liverpool fans would love it. As an American, I found the story compelling and fun. I'm sharing it with as many people as I can.
on 30 May 2012
A great kids film that can be enjoyed by all the family young or old and even more so if your are a Liverpool supporter.
on 6 March 2012
A must watch if you are a Liverpool fan, I'm 33 years old and although this movie is aimed mainly at kids it will resonate with all reds mans regardless of age.

A rollercoaster of emotions awaits the viewer, a fantastic story which will give you a lump in the throat one minute and have you laughing and feeling good the next.
on 25 April 2012
I loved this film, I have already watched it three times,makes me cry every time.
kept rewinding it just to see stevie gerrard.
on 19 April 2012
This movie although slightly cheesy was brilliant! Lots of twists and turns in the plot...written by Dr. Who's Steve Moffat and featuring Liverpool Legends its not to be missed!
on 14 March 2015
As a Liverpool fan I thoroughly enjoyed this. I even watched it with a girl at uni who was bored to death by football and she loved the story. It was a great heart warming film you can watch with the family. There are plenty of big names in it but the young lad is the main character and he was brilliant, definitely a star if the future.
on 12 August 2012
Quite a sad film in places but would recommend it, shame they didnt show the match itself with Will watching it.
on 8 September 2012
This is An incredibly well made, well thought, well acted movie...
The quality of acting of the main child character is beyond any imagination... This boy should receive and OScar if there was one special award only for the child actors... The film is a very deeply moving one... You must definitely watch.