5.0 out of 5 stars yay!
I was looking to buy season 7 on its own but at the time it was 25 so i was holding off till it went down a bit, so when much to my joy and surprise i came across this boxset at 30 i clicked buy so fast i can tell you! I told my friend about it but it was back up to 60 the following day so just shows what bargains can be found - def my best buy in ages, loved every...
Published 18 months ago by heather

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy about it
i wasnt happy with my purchases because when it arrived it was the boxset that i had order i recevied bones seasons 1 to 5
Published 16 months ago by Emma w

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD] (DVD)
If you like the series then buy the set, can't wait for the next season to come out. This came just as ordered with no messing around.

5.0 out of 5 stars bones series 1 to 7 wow, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutly fantastic have been glued to the tv since i recieved it cannot wait for series 8. Got the box set quick perfectly presented love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential for any Bones fan, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD] (DVD)
Treated myself to this as I am a complete Bones nut. Lost most of series seven when I changed a V+ box to a Tivo box, and there are so many Bones repeats on ditigal TV, this seemed the best way to make sure I saw every episode, and I have been enjoying 6-7 episode marathons.... I would have given it 5 stars if I had managed to get it for 30 like another Amazon customer, so it looses a star for the price - but otherwise, a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars bones, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD] (DVD)
fantastic collection cant wait for the next series.
well presented and packaged easy to make selection of discs i would certainly recommend this collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD] (DVD)
Very clever and interesting series, characters are excellent and you warm to them quickly especially Bones who at times is like a female Sheldon.

4.0 out of 5 stars The bones speak to you, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD] (DVD)
Although Bones is not as good as some of the US series it is still entertaining. The relationships between the characters are really good and I especially like the psychiatrist Dr Sweets - his expressions are really funny. I think series 7 is not as good as the previous ones as there are only 13 episodes so you can feel a bit cheated. However the box set is good value for money and I really enjoyed watching them. Most episodes are very good but there are few episodes that really stand out - those are the ones you want to watch again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this set on the strength of David Boreanaz & how good it has turned out to be. It is one of the few series that improves each new season.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good :), 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD] (DVD)
I am still watching these dvds but so far I am very happy with it :) . The quality is of a very high standard :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bones is brilliant!!!, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD] (DVD)
I recorded Bones for a friend cos she doesnt have sky, and thats how me and my daughter got hooked on it, the box set was a xmas present for my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD] (DVD)
Love this show but discovered it late and the episodes were being shown in no particular order on tv, which was frustrating. My 15 year old son also likes it and husband finds it easy watching to wind down to so, this is one programme that we can watch together and gets my son out of his room and away from gaming and social networking!

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD]
Bones - Season 1-7 [DVD] by Emily Deschanel (DVD - 2012)
79.99