5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Amazed!
I was very sceptical of this DVD due to the price of the individual series (about £35 each), but I bought it nonetheless. I honestly had nothing to worry about.
The quality is very high, the box set arrived within 5 days and I am overall incredibly impressed!
Sound and visual quality is great and I'm sure I'll waste many hours in front of the TV now!
I have...
Published 21 months ago by Rachel Alexander

Published 21 months ago by Minnilux

3.0 out of 5 stars Good entertainment about a bunch of Ohio High School kids in a show choir (Glee club), 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Glee - Complete Season 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
I have to admit that I never watched Glee on TV and bought this boxset to see what the hype was all about. I also realize that I am not the target audience the makers of the series had in mind (not being a teenager myself any longer). Still, I thought that the first season, in particular, was very fun to watch and I enjoyed the, at times, biting wit of the writers who didn't refrain from tackling slightly more sensitive topics. It also helps that all of the actors on the show can really sing and watching their interpretations of various classic show tunes and hit singles is fun.
Having said that, the second season of the series is a lot more "demure" and feels more like your average teen dramedy (lots of fluff, but no real substance). The repetitive on/off drama between the main characters, Finn, Rachel and Quinn, just got on my nerves (but then again, that probably has more to do with my age, then anything else...) and made me feel like saying "My God, people, it's only High School..."

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Amazed!, 9 Jan 2013
Rachel Alexander (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glee - Complete Season 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
I have enjoyed all the special features and am so glad I bought it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value Dvd, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Glee - Complete Season 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
Really good music and funny moments too.Was really surprised how good it is I would recommend this package it is a good price .

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like it you like it., 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Glee - Complete Season 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
I got this for my son, who really loves the music. I must say that I find the talent of those in the show quite amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of Glee., 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Glee - Complete Season 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
This boxset includes all episodes of Glee to date, sans the newly airing Season 4 that begins broadcast in 2013. Across 20 DVDs, you'll get to enjoy the addicting and loveable story of McKinley High's Glee club from a five-person disaster to winners of their respective national championship.

At £30, this is an amazing deal with the respective pricing of both the individual seasons (as of writing, Season 3 alone is £30 itself) and the Season 1-2 boxset (~£36) considered. At a higher price, the boxset still presents an attractive offer, especially to those that are new to the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Glee - Complete Season 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant love school stories and with the music, wish I had been there.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant price. great series, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Glee - Complete Season 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
love this series, so feel good, easy watch, love the characters, the box is amazing too which is brilliant. thumbs up

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Glee - Complete Season 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
This was a perfect gift for my Glee mad sister. She loved it and it was great value for money when I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable., 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Glee - Complete Season 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
Arguably the best seasons of the show. Great to be able to watch all and remind how good things were.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant series, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Glee - Complete Season 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
I started watching Glee later than most and decided to catch up with this box-set which i thought was great value for money. A couple of the discs are coming up on the screen saying no disc but once i eject and put them back in again the problem is solved. This could be due to a faulty DVD player however as the rest have been perfect!

Glee - Complete Season 1-3 [DVD]
Glee - Complete Season 1-3 [DVD] by Lea Michele (DVD - 2012)