5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant God-breathed worship album
Published on 29 Dec 2011 by Corinne

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, could have been great
there are good worship songs on this CD, William McDowell is no doubt an annointed worship leader, at some parts I couldnt tell if I was listening to a preaching CD or a worship CD; although the messages were impactfull, I would have preferred much less chat and more music in my opinion however this guy is just great and certainly has a wonderful and unique sound
Published 12 months ago by Pasma

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant God-breathed worship album, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Arise (Audio CD)
Having purchased William McDowell's first album, I just had to purchase Arise straight away. I am not disappointed. When you listen to this double album seriously, you can only but drop everything and worship the Lord and give yourself away. If you're serious about finding music that will melt your heart towards the Lord, purchase immediately. Just now looking forward to the third!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, could have been great, 13 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sequel, 27 Mar 2013
Bustthematrix (NE London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arise (Audio CD)
A great worship album with some engaging praise songs sprinkled in but seems primarily focused on worhip and devotion. I detected the influence of gospel greats like Martha Munizzi & Israel Houghton.

5.0 out of 5 stars William mcdowells ARISE cd, 17 Jan 2012
This review is from: Arise (Audio CD)
I had seen this album but hadn't heard any tracks which I like to do before buying any cd but it was cheaper than in this shops and iv got another cd by William McDowell so thought I'd chance it... I love this cd & there is one song " I won't go back " this is on repeat at the mo... Really gd cd !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome...., 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Arise (Audio CD)
What a fantastic follow-up to As We Worship! Mr McDowell challenges you to go deeper and higher and further in Him than you thought possible. True worship!

5.0 out of 5 stars can't stop listening to it, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Arise (Audio CD)
Love it, puts me in an atmosphere of praise and worship

5.0 out of 5 stars Another unique worship leader, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Arise (Audio CD)
I am not a huge fan of gospel but William Mcdowell is an awesome worship singer when I listen I can just listen to him over and over again. He is an anointed worship singer and I love all of his songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent album, 20 Jan 2012
This review is from: Arise (MP3 Download)
I bought William Mcdowell's last album and can honestly say that it has been one of my best buys. I was excited to see that he released a new one, and I wasn't disappointed. This album Arise is fantastic, there isn't a song on there that I do not love. The fact that it has 23 tracks with only 2 that are under a minute, makes it even more of a bargain. This album is for those who love worship music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Careful may produce a Powerful Warrior of Praise and Declaration, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Arise (Audio CD)
Very good, powerful words of declaration that pierce through the spiritual realm and uplift your spirit and soul. I found myself singing or declaring God's truth over so many situations in my life and felt my mood improve and my faith grow. Powerful!

5.0 out of 5 stars GodchaserJS, 3 Dec 2013
Mrs. J. Sandiford "Bible Lover" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arise (Audio CD)
Cannot really find words to express the joy this album has given me during my own personal devotions. William McDowell manages to usher you into God's presence. His songwriting skills and the words used ...... buy it - that's all I can say.

Arise