5.0 out of 5 stars Great book - Haunted
I have always been interested in all things Ghosts and Supernatural, and thought i would give this book a go.

I like to read but need books to draw me in quite quickly or boredom sets in. This did the job. Well written and thought provocking - finished it in a couple of hours.
Published on 5 April 2012 by sandisdelight

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
Nothing amazing here, just Willow's experiences of spooky goings on in various houses she has lived in. It was a reasonably entertaining read though.
Published 3 months ago by Hippyshake

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book - Haunted, 5 April 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice read, 5 Mar 2012
This review is from: Haunted (Kindle Edition)
This is short book and chronicles the move from house to house and witness several unexplained events experienced by the author. The author does state in the prologue of the book that we should not expect 'chairs flying across rooms'. I was still intrigued, so I read on..

The descriptive work and image portrayal are good. Several short accounts of the events, each one different from the last. I particularly enjoyed the last one, it was bordering eerie to be honest.

I started and completed this book within one journey to work, so don't expect an epic that will keep you glued to the tube seat for a week.

Worth a read nonetheless. Four stars from me :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Supernatural read, 4 Nov 2012
Willow Cross
Haunted

A collage of short stories about a few of the otherworldly experiences the author has encountered.

It doesn't matter if you believe in ghosts or not, this book is still enjoyable to read. I get a little creeped out with ghost stories so read this in a well lit room during the day - it still managed to send shivers down my spine.

Short and quick to read, its well written and full of humour, whilst containing enough of the supernatural to make you wonder.

This book was downloaded from Amazon.co.uk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Spooky Read, 7 Oct 2012
This review is from: Haunted (Kindle Edition)
Willow Cross's writing really shines in her collection of ghostly short stories. This collection is such a pleasure to read, that I devoured them in a very short time and have re-read them since. Willow's craft really allows the reader an opportunity to become completely absorbed in her storytelling. There were numerous times that my heart beat loudly in my chest and I found myself holding my breath with nervous energy and excitement: surely a sign of a superbly well-written narrative and a wonderful read.

Willow's collection offers a perfect opportunity to delve into the world of the supernatural from the safety of your beloved Kindle. No doubt supernatural fans will fall in love with Willow's beautifully-crafted collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Halloween must have, 3 Oct 2012
This review is from: Haunted (Kindle Edition)
I'm generally not a fan of the "real-life ghost stories" being an avid non believer of ghosts or supernatural happenings of that sort. However, Willow Cross surprised me by making some slightly more believable and well written ghost tales. Definately a must have for halloween or those stories round the camp fire!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness! Totally recommend!, 31 Jan 2012
This review is from: Haunted (Kindle Edition)
`Haunted' by Willow Cross, is a short collection of 100% true ghost stories from her life experiences. After reading all of Willow's other books so far, I couldn't wait to pick this one up and have a read. The book was short, and this made it an easy, quick and fun read, one that I thoroughly enjoyed!

How unbelievable is this? Willow moving into not one, but FOUR haunted houses! Willow, you are one awesome ghost magnet!
It was brilliant to read all of the experiences with the supernatural. I am amazed how brave Willow was, but she portrays how scary these encounters were. My favourite story has to be the `Blue Girl!' I think that the fact that these are 100% true ghost stories, this makes them more scary and unnerving!

I would definitely recommend this book to any lover of the supernatural and paranormal genre and would with no hesitation give this five out of five stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunted, 19 Feb 2012
This review is from: Haunted (Kindle Edition)
read this book on the bus yesterday and love it i glad the bus got stuck in traffic so i could finish the book it may be a quick read but it great and makes you wonder about the places you live in

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Haunted (Kindle Edition)
this is a very good book and chose to rate this book because I have told my sister to download it. I would recommend this book to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Short stories., 26 May 2014
This review is from: Haunted (Kindle Edition)
Lovely story at the end. Wouldn't recommend you read this at 1am like I have just done if you scare easily! Very quick read and enjoyable too.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 22 Mar 2014