on 1 August 2013
I bought this for my 18 yr old daughter who fitted it to her kindle fairly easily and it looks amazing - so much so that it looks as if the kindle actually came with the design on it. The colours are vivid and it just gives you a sense of pleasure looking at it! Highly recommended.
on 16 March 2013
Does what it says on the tin!!! to quote an unrelated advert. I liked the design & it saved the back of my Kindle. Nice one.
on 15 January 2014
Had a voucher so only paid half price I don't know what kindle fire it was made to fit. It just looks like a big sticker. Had to remove the front as it covered too much of the screen. And yes I did check I ordered the corect size.
on 14 March 2014
not what i expected - but that is probably my fault for not reading the description properly. Looks better in the picture.
on 25 September 2014
Lovely looking cover which still looks good
on 1 September 2014
Easy to fit and looks wonderful.
on 28 July 2014
sets my kindle off well
on 15 August 2013
Present. Well loved.
on 31 January 2013
I don,t like it did not read the description properly . What I won't is a rubber cover like the ones you get for the I,pods
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse