Published 9 months ago by Barry Stuart

1.0 out of 5 stars it was fine for about a day
it was fine for about a day, with swapping games constantly as kids tend to do it didn't last as the middle completely snapped off. Maybe better use of older kids
Published 2 months ago by lisa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This was just what I wanted-handy and compact, and yet still purposeful., 10 Jun. 2014
Barry Stuart "BarryVP" (Why do you ask? All internet movement is tracked, which I guessed long before PRISM :)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Assecure 3DS game cartridge holder storage card case (Blue) 24 in 1 box for 3DS XL 3DS 2DS DSi XL DSi DS Lite & DS (Video Game)
I have acquired so many DS games now, I think over 20. I still keep their original cases of course and have them displayed inside a compartment in my dvd tower. But when one wants to travel or have easy and fast access to their DS games library, this container is great. Almost all of my DS games are now inside it, and to think, it is roughly the same size as just one DS games case!

Plus-you have two slots that can take SD cards. Great for me! With my novelist mind on, I put two of my SD cards inside, snug, next to the DS cartridges, so I have a copy of my latest novels with me as I travel! Added bonus or what, I am not sure that I would ever of thought to look for some kind of SD case, considering I only have two and they are so small-yet they are delicate and of course contain my life's work, so good thinking guys! I know some of you are confused at this inclusion...but think about it. SD cards and DS/3DS cartridges are similar in size. Plus, the DS and 3DS have compatibility with SD cards in some ways, from what I have learnt, so I guess it kind of stands to reason that they would do something like this, making it not just a DS case but a digital media case. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 3 Oct. 2013
As my son has so many games thought this would suffice for him to have them all together. Excellent value fir money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient tool to store game cartridge, 5 Jan. 2014
If you have a lot of game cartridge and you want to put them in a secure box, it is the right thing to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price, 20 Dec. 2013
Holds lots of games. Small enough to fit in a bag or pocket. Reasonable price. Teens think it is ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 9 Sept. 2013
Very usefull box if you have many games. The box is not big at all. i was expecting something bigger to be honnest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to, 14 May 2013
Cards fit in snugly (need to make sure you put them in the right way). Keeps my son's DSi games safe when we're travelling. Ideal really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Good product for a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent.. keeps all my son's games, 7 July 2014
Excellent ..keeps all my son's games intact

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 May 2014
Great holder, it fits perfectly inside of my regular 3ds case, lots of storage is great, and it fits the 3ds games in perfectly, however once their in, if you're like me and have small nails, the games are quite difficult to get out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›