VINE VOICEon 26 July 2012
These bags are robust and perfect for filling with sweets - mine were used as 'favour' bags for a Hen Night. Just worth a mention is that, unlike the picture suggests, they don't have a square bottom and are not easy to stand up. I had to lay mine down in the end making me wish I'd forked out a bit more and gone for the square bottomed bags...
on 5 March 2014
All good, item came quickly and was as described.
Very handy for individual christmas truffle presents. Everyone who received one was very happy
on 13 March 2012
These are OK for wrapping most things, but are not quite as crackly as I would have liked and do not have an extra gusset at the bottom for standing upright. The side panel is gussetted but not the base. Not a luxury presentation.
on 15 April 2014
we use this for all our crafting events and they are very handy. thank you for the quick delivery time as origionally bought for my wedding favours
on 18 January 2014
Bought to fill with sweets made by our church congregation for my craft fayre. They all looked stunning - and we sold out very quickly.
on 5 March 2014
These clear cellophane bags are ideal for gift wrapping tablet or sweets for gifts or for cake and candy table for fundraising. Finished with a bright ribbon makes these eye catching.
on 23 March 2015
I bought them to fill them with sweets and chocolates to be given as a party favor. These bags, though they have a gusset, do not stand. In my case I didn't need them to, so they were good for the purpose I bought them for. They were delivered well protected and within the time expected, and I have to say I received a few extra ones (used 40 and still have more than 10 left). The quality seemed good to me. Not a single one was damaged nor broke while I was filling them. Would buy again if needed for a similar occasion.
on 29 January 2015
When they arrived I thought they were small, but after opening them and filling them their size was deceiving. Perfect size for the sweets I made and packaged for Christmas. Like others have said, the bottoms are not square so they don't stand by themselves, but that doesn't really affect their purpose for me (it may if you were planning on displaying them on a stall or something). Sturdy enough to hold quite a few sweets, never got any holes or breakages.
on 7 March 2014
I had a party for my six year daughter and I used these bags to put sweets in for the party bag, all the children loved it.
on 30 April 2014
These are very good quality for a low low price, would buy these again if required, no problems to report.

See one answered question