5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: German diver watch "retrograde indicator 24 h." Sapphire Glass-Crown on 10 (Watch)
Wasn't really sure what to expect when i decided to order this watch, i figured for less than 70 quid i perhaps shouldn't expect to much or for the quality to be to clever either. This watch is everything that it perports to be and then some, it keeps very good time, looks a lot more expensive than it cost and is not as heavy as it appears in the pictures. The water resistance is reportedly 1000 metres when at best the majority of us will never really need more than 50 metres, but lets be honest about this, who amongst us is ever likely to be going that deep without standing on the deck of a sinking ship.
All in all it is my opinion that in this case you are getting a lot more than you are paying for. I bought mine direct from the supplier in Germany which was about half the price it was showing up on Amazon, i placed my order on the 27th of December and it arrived on the 3rd of January, all the way from Germany during a bank holiday in less than a week (can't get mail posted in this country delivered that quick). Just to sum up; if it's a quality diving watch (not divers style)you are after then please believe me when i tell you that you can't go far wrong with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch Instructions do not match, 24 May 2013
The watch is good. 5 Stars
The Instruction enclosed with it do match the Watch. would be minus 5 stars.
It says pull crown out refering to the Crown at the Three o'clock position
THIS IS INCORRECT.
I was reluctant to pull it to far after unscrewing it as it would not move further than what I had unscrewed it.

I e-mailed the company who replied and told me to pull the one out at the 10 to 10 Position.
There was no indication of the supplementary RED arrow top right, but rotating the Crown at the first
position at the first click alters this.
I suggested they obtain the right instructions..
Which I asked for them to e-mail to me.
They said they only had the version sent.

So watch is good, but the instructions are not.

But had I not e-mailed them I would have returned the Watch as Faulty when it was not.
I am not sure where this would have left me had I returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Nov. 2013
porky "yes" (over there, no not there, THERE) - See all my reviews
This will be the last thing alive on the world if there is a natural disaster, not cockroaches. it will squash the last 2 under its bulk

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Aug. 2014
A really good, solid watch, however it is difficult to gauge the "second time zone" on the face.