Style Name: Cylinder Vacuum|Change

on 31 December 2013
We use this to suck excess water from the bilge of our boat. It is brilliant, although the capacity of the small hoover holds less water than larger hoovers at three times the price, it is worth getting this smaller one if you can't afford a big one. Our expectations were exceeded.

The number of attachments you get means is is possible to go from a large tube size down to a small angled pipe to get water out of nooks and crannies.

This product is brilliant, could not live without it.
on 27 February 2015
What a great little cleaner . Small ,Powerful , light , with all the tools you need . Great for cleaning the car . And for the coffee and tea spills round the house .I cleaned the car using it as a dry vac , great for getting into all the small places. Then as a wet vac . Sprayed the upholstery with cleaner snubbed , then vacuum . Sparyed with clean water And vacuum again and car looks good as new , see photos before and after. Great little vacuum cleaner .
review image review image
on 20 November 2012
I only have used this hoover for sucking up water which it does well.
Bought this to suck up water that collects in the tray of our cooler.
on 5 February 2013
I wanted a vac for lifting water from sills and condensation off windows, there is no wiper attachment for glass which is a pity 'cause it's a great little vac, good for keyboards and computer internals using the supplied stepdown nozzle and micro-brush. Changing the hose over to the blow side gives a powerfull blast - care is needed there.Changing the filter over for water or dust is a bit of a faff.
on 31 January 2014
We were very happy with this item, it did what it said on the box. The only one thing I would have preferred was more tools. We bought the vac because someone had vomited on a new bed and we wanted to clean it, but there was no flat tool to do this so we just had to use the hose.

But apart from that it was excellent and a useful thing to have as it can be used outside for jobs and inside and used for sucking up large spills or leeks.
on 14 May 2014
Excellent little machine! Very powerful suction! Bought for the car to get in all the nooks and crannys! But also great around the house too! I am living in a house that I am renovating so it's very dusty and the draper came in very handy the other day when I needed to have a clean up!
I can Hightly recommend it, and my thanks to other amazon reviewers who helped me to decide. All in all a very good purchase and worth every penny.
on 17 June 2013
When tank fills about a third of the way up it starts to spit the water out of the back. Better out there for the money. DRAPER make some good stuff this is not one of them.
on 21 March 2015
This is great vacuum cleaner for DIY, it is light, powerful and comes with more tools than you could possibly find a use for. The only negative point is that you must change the internal filter for dry or wet applications, this sounds painful but it actually takes just a couple of minutes.
on 31 January 2013
Bought it as a christmas stocking filler - my dad thinks its great - the small tools get into all the nooks of the car.
on 5 November 2014
Dry suction is weaker than I expected. Suction is lost quickly as the blue filter becomes clogged

Wet suction is good, better than expected

Blow is extremely powerful, especially when using the narrow pipe extension.

Noise from this vacuum is close to being unbearable in a small space e.g. a car. I'm sure you would need ear protectors if this was used in a commercial environment.

Flex hose is much too short which results in having to carry the Vacuum around.

The small attachments are a good idea but I rarely have a use for them. A better water attachment would have been more useful , e.g. one to suck water from glass or polished surfaces.

All in all, it's a decent wet/dry vacuum cleaner that's cheap and does an average job, therefore it gets an average score from me.