5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing
I bought this Blu-ray edition of Star Wars The Clone Wars season 1-4 on Amazon UK for my son. He really loved all of it and I must say it's really a high quality animation product from the hands of George Lucas and company. Also most of the episodes have really exciting stories, lots of action and fun - never boring. Absolutely amazing and I can highly recommend it...
Published on 13 Mar. 2013 by Staffan

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better.....
Except some (a few) 3 to 6 great episods / disc mostlyat the end of each Blu-ray, all other episods are here to fill the discs....!
But anyway a nice entertainment.....

This set is also in French (spoken and subtitles - Les 4 disques en français parlé et sous-titres) !!!!
Il est bien moins cher que celui vendu sur Amazon.fr (au moment ou j'en...
Published 22 months ago by Bsxl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing, 13 Mar. 2013
I bought this Blu-ray edition of Star Wars The Clone Wars season 1-4 on Amazon UK for my son. He really loved all of it and I must say it's really a high quality animation product from the hands of George Lucas and company. Also most of the episodes have really exciting stories, lots of action and fun - never boring. Absolutely amazing and I can highly recommend it!

I handed over the product info to Amazon UK about the audio and subtitles, but they would not believe me, since I didn't upload the cover as proof (the have the cover themselves - "shipped from Amazon", so why should I bother!?). So as a bonus info I can tell you that the audio and subtitles are as follows: English, Danish, Dutch, French, Norwegian and Swedish Audio (5.1) + subtitles. Finnish no audio - only subtitles. The blu-ray editon product contains 3 Blu-ray dics for each season containing 22 episodes 12 discs in all containing 88 episodes + some featurettes, concept art and commentaries).

Enjoy! (You will for sure if you like Star Wars and animation!)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Star Wars you've been looking for!!!, 18 April 2013
Whether your an Original trilogy fan, prequel trilogy, or just love fantastic story telling, this is the star wars you've been looking for! It takes the fun, humour and character driven story telling we all love from those original movies and puts it into the backdrop of the prequel era, when the Jedi knights were at the top of their game! It mainly follows Anakin Skywalker, his padawan Ahsoka Tano and obi wan kenobi but also veers off to tell other character stories like a young Boba Fett and his team of bounty hunters, the clones, lesser known jedi, Darth Maul and even a young captain Tarkin and captain Ackbar make an appearance

This is just an excellent show, the animation and production value here is just phenomenal, you won't see any other animated show on TV look this good, the attention to detail and character animation is just amazing! Whether your a 10 year old star wars fan or 40, you owe it yourself to check this series out, I can't say enough good things about this. It really does give some needed connective tissue between episode 2 and episode 3 and enriches both movies while doing so!

In my opinion this was George Lucas's swan song for star wars, and he played it beautifully!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nicely done, 17 Mar. 2013
Although I grew up with the original Star Wars trilogy I never really thought much of the prequels when I saw them years later, although as my own kids have reached the age where they watch those films I do appreciate them a little more.
Recently I borrowed the Clone Wars animated film for my children to try it out and they loved it so I had to buy this four pack of the series.
The animation is stylized rather than realistic but is really very nicely done and often looks truly cinematic in HD, especially in the space battle scenes. I was also impressed by the story lines which involve a great variety of different viewpoints rather than always following the same couple of heroes. As I have a daughter who watches these together with her brother I was also very pleased to see the way that the series included very strong female characters throughout, much more so than in the original films.
All-in-all I found the Clone Wars series to be very well made and very entertaining for my kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars starwars, 7 April 2013
Had to get this on bluray because i would occasionally catch an episode on my daughters tv channels.Ive always loved StarWars from i was little kid and this another spin off from that franchise which is cool in HD.HEAVEN!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars fans will love this, 24 Mar. 2013
Like many of the other reviewers on Amazon, I grew up with the original Star Wars trilogy and I must admit the prequels never really measured up in my opinion. But I have to give credit where credit is due - the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series has certainly rekindled some of the same thrills and excitement.

The characters are superbly animated, with their own unique style and charisma. The action is fast paced and engaging. The space battles are climactic and captivating. Kids of all ages who love Star Wars will be very pleased with the series.

Highly entertaining and the HD version on Blu-ray just adds that something extra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, Fantastic, Nice to see all 4 seasons at last!, 16 Mar. 2013
Mr. C. CAMPBELL (Welling, Kent. UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Complete Seasons 1-4 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
The boxset of star wars the clone wars 1 to 4 seasons is fab!

Nice layout of the dvd's inside the dvd cases, great extras with all them too?

I say to any one who loves the best 3D cgi animation lucas arts has ever done of this amazing series then buy it?

When you think theat not only are the seasons on their own costing upto £23 each and the 4th season in this boxset is not even on any listing I seen on it's own, then it means you save a lot of money just if you brought the 3 seasons as a boxset but you get the yet to be sold 4th as well!

So get it tar wars fans it is amazing, Ahsoka Tano, Ankin's young learner jedi is amazing she really makes a great side kick and fights like she is a full jedi master?

Get it, you be pleased you did?

5.0 out of 5 stars the force is strong...., 19 May 2013
great picture quality! and great story lines.... a must for any stars wars fan out there. Also the special features for each episode are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars rule, 14 July 2013
This was a birthday present for my son. He visited me for the holidays so we ended up watching it. Now I want it for myself as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars An awesome series let down by season three..., 1 Jun. 2013
As an adult Star Wars fan I was very sceptical of this series. I need not have worried as, so long as you approach with an open mind, this really delivers. The artwork is fantastic and even led to me purchasing an accompanying book The Art of the Clone Wars.
Seasons one and two are both thoroughly enjoyable with some great episodes from the outset and very few weak episodes between them. I took a break before watching season three and boy - what a let down! at first I thought I had perhaps gone off the series as a whole but my experiences with season four dismissed that idea. There are so many poor episodes during this season struggled to get through it. With the exception of the nightsisters story arch and one or two others this is really disappointing. Season four puts things back on track with superb and enjoyable episodes leading up to an exciting climax. All in all this is a great box set and well worth what I paid for it. I'm sure kids will think it's fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Sept. 2013
Bought this after my son watched the first episode by a friend. He really loves this well animated series. (Me too). The best thing was a review I read here on amazon that this box have the option of Swedish language and Swedish text. Tried to find some info on the amazons specs - but no info about the Swedish language option. Took a chance and bought it (my son is 5y and Swedish is his only language). And for all you Swedes: My box also had the Swedish option. Really good price compared to buying this box at home. (3 times the price for this box). Recommended!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›