Even through I have not tried them YET, no snow or thick ice on roads around surrounding areas where I live. I suppose if I went higher up North I know that they would prove an asset. Light, strong and lightweight, easy to carry about in boot of car.
Published 14 months ago by James MacDonald

3.0 out of 5 stars Caravanner
I bought these in case an early season visit to a grass pitch resulted in it being soft under-wheel. Fortunately I didn't need them so they are now ready for later in the season. They are well made and look strong enough for their purpose.
Published 12 months ago by Andalsnes

3.0 out of 5 stars Caravanner, 12 April 2014
This review is from: 2x Good Ideas Car Van Rescue Wheel Tyre Traction Mats. Grip Track for Cars, Vans Snow Ice Mud Sand
My only down point is that I could well need two sets to give sufficient length to make sure I get enough momentum with car and caravan to get off soft ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2x Good Ideas Car Van Rescue Wheel Tyre Traction Mats. Grip Track for Cars,..., 11 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Mar. 2015
EXCELLENT OUALITY...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2015
Look ideal the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, well made, fold down small., 16 Mar. 2015
Seem well made. Great price and fit into a very small pouch that can be fitted into the boot or cubby hole somewhere. Not had to use them as mu winter tyres seemed to have got me out of most tricky situations. I purchased them just in case!

3.0 out of 5 stars Unused., 15 Feb. 2015
Not used them as yet though I do not intend using them for their designed purpose so I could get around to it at some point.