Even through I have not tried them YET, no snow or thick ice on roads around surrounding areas where I live. I suppose if I went higher up North I know that they would prove an asset. Light, strong and lightweight, easy to carry about in boot of car.
Published 5 months ago by James MacDonald

3.0 out of 5 stars Caravanner
I bought these in case an early season visit to a grass pitch resulted in it being soft under-wheel. Fortunately I didn't need them so they are now ready for later in the season. They are well made and look strong enough for their purpose.
Published 3 months ago by Andalsnes

3.0 out of 5 stars Caravanner, 12 April 2014
This review is from: 2x Good Ideas Car Van Rescue Wheel Tyre Traction Mats. Grip Track for Cars, Vans Snow Ice Mud Sand
My only down point is that I could well need two sets to give sufficient length to make sure I get enough momentum with car and caravan to get off soft ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2x Good Ideas Car Van Rescue Wheel Tyre Traction Mats. Grip Track for Cars,..., 11 Feb 2014