4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Mount
I would say this is much better mount than the official GoPro mount as its Metal so you know its not going to snap on you. I did have to get some inner tube rubber to mount this as it was too big for my handle bars. Overall a very good solid product that looks like its made to last the test of time.
Published 14 months ago by Smalldj17

2.0 out of 5 stars over priced and under-performs...
I had high hopes for this mount but feel pretty let down.
For a bike mount it would be useful to have something to put between the mount and your bike to stop the metal damaging it. There isn't anything with the product - even the cheapest set of lights has something like this so why not this mount? Anyway, I cobbled something together to stop it ruining my...
Published 12 months ago by JR

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Mount, 7 Aug 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Cyclists with go pro buy this, 27 July 2013
This review is from: K-Edge GoPro Above Handlebar Mount - (Camera)
Previously had a gopro camera bounce up the road using the gopro attachments. This one secures my new go pro with and I have no worries about the new camera meeting a similar fate. I would give it five stars but it does not come with rubber shims, I ha to fashion these out of old inner tubes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great GoPro Accessory, 16 April 2013
Mr. Lm Russell "leemrussell" (Abertillery, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: K-Edge GoPro Above Handlebar Mount - (Camera)
Having read the reviews of the official GoPro mount which described it as a flimsy piece of plastic I saw this item listed as an alternative and after reading its reviews (much more favourable) I decided to buy.

It is a well made metal mount that attaches to your handlebars by using allen keys, the only problem I have had is attaching and removing the GoPro housing due to the curvature of the handlebars.

It performs admirably, I rode over some pretty rough terrain but it remained in position throughout, no slippage and more importantly no breakage!

I would recommend this as the best alternative to the official mount.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mount for GoPro, 17 Oct 2013
Lots of reviews about the GoPro mount cracking so thought I'd go for this, good choice. Done a few rides and very stable and secure and well made. Too expensive though for what it is so only 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mount, 3 Dec 2012
Mr. Edward Handley (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: K-Edge GoPro Above Handlebar Mount - (Camera)
This really is the best Go Pro mount for MTB handlebars I have found, great quality and absolutely solid mounting for the camera.
Weighs in at next to nothing and small enough to leave mounted when not being used with camera.
All in all a great item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but too big for my handlebars, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: K-Edge GoPro Above Handlebar Mount - (Camera)
Like all the other reviews say, this is a great bit of kit, although it's very expensive for what it is.

The only problem I had with it is that it is far too big to fit on my mountain bike handlebars - and I had to fit it to part of the wheel with a few of the extra GoPro bits to get the camera pointing in the right direction. I've just watched the videos I took and they're really steady, with no movement of the K-Edge even over pretty rough ground. It's just a shame it didn't fit on to my handlebars to I could shoot a POV video as I hoped.

Check the size of this, and your handlebars before ordering, otherwise for nearly £30 it's quite an expensive ornament to have on your mantle piece!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item but expensive, 30 Mar 2014
Annoyed at having to pay so much for so little but couldn't find anything that did the same job for less. It's well made, works well but overpriced. Video from my road bike using this was superb btw.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Oct 2013
L. Sadler - See all my reviews
Great product but I prefer to not use the supplied allen bolt and just use the GoPro bolt instead as it's less hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars K-Edge GO-Pro Handlebar Mount, 9 Sep 2013
Jeffrey Owen (Porth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Small, well made from aluminium, lightweight, easy to fit and reliable. A good way to keep your camera safely on your bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the go pro version, 8 Sep 2013
Although pricey for what it is and does, this is a far better fixing than the plastic Go Pro versions that I have purchased in the past. Camera is secure and safe and incredibly stable on all terrain I have ridden so far.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›