5.0 out of 5 stars The star crossed series of books
This is a brilliant series. They are all brought to life and you feel that you know each individual character as a friend.
I love the magic and the thrill of it all.
Cannot wait to read the next, and next and however many books come out about this set of people.
Published 1 month ago by ray desborough

3.0 out of 5 stars If you enjoyed book 1 & 2 you'll like this
Having read book 1&2 I was very quick to order book three, I think the writing style of the author has matured a little,(I was convinced the first books were written by a teenager fresh out of school) although her grammar and spelling mistakes still make reading it a tad frustrating. The story line hangs together well and is not a deep meaningful heavy going tome but an...
Published 13 months ago by lolage

5.0 out of 5 stars Fearless magic, 26 Feb 2013
mary henry (lincolnshire ,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fearless Magic: The Star-Crossed Series #3 (Kindle Edition)
The book keeps you on the edge of your seat . You are captivated by the characters a and you need to know what happen next .The plot plunges you into a merriade of emotions and you can not wait to start reading the next book .Anyone of any age would enjoy this book it is a must read on every level

5.0 out of 5 stars BRING BOOK FOUR ON, 25 Feb 2013
I really can't wait to start book four. I know it's going to be great the whole series so far has been unputdownable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing books, 16 Feb 2013
Just finished this book and can't wait to start reading the next one! Brilliant book, its full of action and twists and turns. There's always a surprise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising good, 25 Jan 2013
I downloaded the free first book of this series and I was hooked! As soon as I had finished I bought the next three books and thoroughly enjoyed them. I am over sixty years old and I didn't think this type of book would appeal to my age range but I was so wrong. The books are written in such a way that you can't put them down. I will not give the plot away but you have to buy the series to get the whole picture.

Margie

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 13 Jan 2013
This s he third book in the series that I have read for the second time. Wonderfully I am now moving on to the next one to read again I know I will enjoy as before

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 Dec 2012
this book is good not the best out of the whole series but it still drew me in from the start this is a good read
and it follows though from the other 2 books
once i finshed reading this i downloaded the last book in the series :-(
this whole series is a must buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, 9 Dec 2012
I have enjoyed this series of books very much. Although I think it was probably mean for a younger generation than myself. My son is reading them now and he can't get enough of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining new series, 8 Dec 2012
R. Lalloo "Renate" (UK) - See all my reviews
I found the first two books of this series quite good but was disappointed in the final installment. Good read overall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fair read, 12 Nov 2012
A good series of books with an intriguing story line, however have not given it five stars as feel it should have been a series of three books and possibly stretched to four to increase sales income. :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as second one, 11 Oct 2012
Kristen (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Reviewed by Kristen @ [...] Okay so a little let down with this book. It was rather predictable. Yeah there where the nice parts where we got to see Eden and Jericho become close and I'm definitely rooting for him still he's just soo lovable I want to give him a big bear hug. This book to me seemed more of an inbetween than a full novel. There just wasn't really much going on especially at the beginning, yeah Eden finally got to meet her parents and at the end save Avalon but seriously there was just too much whining from Eden for me to take this book seriously. Talking about Eden meeting her long lost parents -she just sat across from them all smiley, smiley telling them she loved them. Hello, she's a teenager isn't she where's all her anger at them for abandoning her and her brother and running off like cowards. Yeah she may understand that they where trying to save their children's lives but teenagers aren't known for listening to reason. She's been lied to her whole life whilst only just getting to know her brother and grandfather, yet she feels no anger whatsoever towards her parents. If that was me I'd definitely be throwing a fit or two. Anywayss back to the book. Despite all the moaning Eden is a lot more self-less in this book, so that's a point in her favour but she just annoyed me too much for me to get over it lol. She did redeem herself considerably at the end though, saving Avalon and that because come on she was a useless leader. This book is still good but not as good as the previous, it just lacked the wow factor for me.